Chapter 40 - 5v1

// Sorry for the long break! Was on Author’s block DX //

Lei POV

I woke up the next day, and saw the middle schoolers practicing, and I saw Niou, Sanada, Jackel, and many others practicing their best. Then the drunkard Coach entered the room which I was in and proposed a situation. ‘ I hope it will help them, ‘ I thought, as I accepted the proposal.

“ Everybody! We will play a game now! “ Said the Coach as he smashed an empty bottle on the ground to gather attention. As everybody looked at the Coach, I decided to make my appearance beside him.

“ She will be your opponent. If anybody don’t know her, she is from the camp, which means that she won against you losers! “ He continued bluntly. Like Always, he don’t give a damn if you’re the president or not. He will tell you straightforwardly about what you are, but likewise, in good way, it will hep you to feel self conscious and improve yourself.

Some people got motivated and some got ready to play. I was supposed to play against 5 players at a time and it was a truly challenging task, however, my pride as somebody from the U-17 is on the line, so I cannot lose.

The first batch of players to play against me was the high schoolers, which I defeated without using any technique. However, some players tried to use violence which pissed me off. I noted down in my head the players, and when I reach back to camp, I shall tell Coach Kurobe, and chase them off the camp for real.

Now the start of a tough match began. I looked at the first 5 players who was against me. It was Koji, Jackel, Oishi, Kawamura, and lastly, kaido.

I looked at them and analysis their talents. Koji, he does not seem like a data player but he is a really good one in data and all.

 Jackel, my sempai, he is a very good defense player and he have a really good stamina. The best in the whole middle school circuit, if I would say.   

Oishi –sempai is a good doubles player, and is able to synchro with Eiji –sempai. He is widely known for his moon volley.

Kaido –sempai is also known for his stamina and most likely, his buggy whip shot, known as the snake.

Kawamura –sempai is known to be a sweet person until he touches his racket, and he will have a passionate burning flame for tennis.

I thought to myself, about the fact that there was a lot of stamina players, which means that I have to keep the match short or else I wouldn’t last.

I was given the opportunity to begin first and I did. I recalled what Sanada –sempai taught me. ‘ Never look down on your players and play to the fullest. ‘ Wise words.

I started off with a fast vanishing shot which Fuji –sempai used. I then won a point, and was allowed to continue the shots. I quickly tried to finish the match as I thought I shot a ball to an empty corner, however, Kaido received the shot and countered the Buggy whip shot, without knowing the weakness of it. The buggy whip shot can only be used in a singles match as it may hit the other player on the court.

He realized it and it was too late, it hit Kawamura –sempai. I stared at him, and he ran to Kawamura –sempai side. I sigh, as I knew the injury would be a big ugly bruise, and if he continued playing, . “ Play with four players. Kawamura –sempai can sit aside. “ I said, as I looked at them. They nodded their head, and accepted what I said.

We soon played with four players and as Kawamura returned my shot with a Burning! Hadokyuu, the lucky thing about the floor is the uneven surface. It helped to deflect the Hadokyuu’s power so when it re bounce, I was able to catch it with ease.

We played back and forth until Oishi used his Moon Volley, however, I ran to the back of the court, just before the lines and returned the shot. Koji, analysis the shot and hit it where he presumed I couldn’t hit.

To his horror, I returned the shot, acing the game. I smiled as the Coach announced my victory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since it’s the Chapter 40 celebration….I shall write a short fluff of Yukimura and Lei~  // It has no link to the story! //

--
You were clearing up things in your room with Seiichi and while doing that, you found a ring given by your ex, being so insensitive and ignorant, you wore the ring and asked Seiiichi if it was pretty. He didn’t reply, and acted moody, however you didn’t know the reason why and just continue looking at the ring. Soon, you guys were done clearing and went out. Seiichi asked you to wait for him at a café and soon he was back. He asked you to show your hand, and while you did, he took out a ring and said, “ Only wear this ring. “ and you knew he was jealous, so you kissed his nose and said, “ Baka. You’re the only one for me. “ and he hugged you before saying, “ Me too. “ giving you a kiss on your lips.

--

Horrible fluff >_> I just can’t write fluff.. meh. Anyways, thanks for commenting voting reading. Thanks to the person who pm’ed me to update! It was really sweet! Oh, I might not be able to update next week as I’ll be heading to Japan <3 <3 <3 , if I get any PoT gifts, shall we have a give away? xD
Thanks for reading as always <3
Love Ya all’