Just the Tip of the iceberg.

Previously,

[Unknown City in London]

In a dark room at some apartment or a hotel, a dead body can be seen placed and leaned on a bloodied wall. There, the dead man sat with his stomach open wide and his white suit was dirtied with his own blood.

outside the building, two figures walked side by side. One is an adult female and the other is her servant, a small child. The adult's name is Reika Rikudou. Reika is an alluring woman with long greyish-green hair who looks like she can "drive men mad with a single expression of melancholy."

The child she is with has the appearance of a white-haired girl with green-ish eyes and She wears a white dress. Her Servant identity is the infamous murderer, Jack the Ripper."Mommy, I'm Hungry!" Jack said to her master, or what she would call her mother.

"Oh well, that was hardly enough to fill you up was it?" The mother responds, she was not a proper master so her servant had to aquire mana from something or someone else by killing them and eating their hearts. That's what happened to the man earlier and was the cause of his death in the first place.

"Yup!" The silver haired child replied enthusiastically as they walked beside each other, their hand held together.

"Let's look for some food, then."

"Okay!"

Both servant and master continue their walk or should we say begun their hunt for another Master's heart to eat before traveling to Romania for the Great Grail War!

Continuation,

[Same Time, Castle Yggdmillenia]

Caster Servant of Black walked passed several tubes containing unconscious homunculus, behind him is the child Master named Roche.

Roche Frain Yggdmillennia.

"Professor, which homunculus will you use?" Roche asked his servant whom he calls Professor. After he ask Avicebron, they both came to a stop in front of a tube. That tube belonged to the OG protagonist in this story, Sieg.

 That tube belonged to the OG protagonist in this story, Sieg