Pride of Life, Redemption of Death

In the midst of night, a maniacal laugh could be heard through out the forest in Romania. That laugh belongs to none other than the Berserker of Red, Spartacus!.

Spartacus is in a battle against a group of Golems not more than three. His body impaled with sharp rocks and yet the mad servant is still able to stand and fight. A small laugh escaped before he launched himself towards Golem 1 and tackled it with his shoulder like an American footballer. He does the same with the other one and punched the other. Each creates attacks ends with the same result which is the Golems defeat as it is now nothing but a scatter of small rocks.

Now that the obstacle has been dealt with, Spartacus went on his merry  way towards the enemy he deemed as the oppressor!. Ignoring the fact that he's under the surveillance of both the Black and Red Faction.

From the Red faction, two figure followed Berserker. One is a woman who wears beautiful green clothing, clad in verdant green with her cold, sharp eyes containing a beastly glint. Her hair is stretched out long and unkempt, and it is completely lacking in the silkiness that would be found amongst those of noble birth. On her head presents a pair of animal-like ears and on her lower back a tail, both are covered with fur that is the same color as her hair. With her, her weapon that is jet black in color, Western-style bow that's larger than her own height. Her servant class is clear as day from her weapon, she is the Reds Archer servant.

"Can't we stop him somehow, Rider?" She asked the servant behind her, as she perch in the high tree

The servant behind her is a male, the rider has the eyes of a raptor, a strong and firm build, and the lack of any appearance of crudeness. Rider has spiky green hair that stands up except for a single bang that hangs over the left side of his face. The chest piece of his silver armor also features a bird. An orange cloth is wrapped loosely around his body.

The rider crossed his arms as he leans on the bark of the tree

The rider crossed his arms as he leans on the bark of the tree. With one eye closed, he responds "Do you really think he'll just walk away if we ask nicely, Sister?"

"My name is Atlanta. Do not call me that, Achilles." She said.

The Rider let out a soft chuckle, "It's just a bit of sibling bonding. Please don't be offended." Atlanta could only let out a small sigh. "This should be a good chance to see what the Black Faction is capable of."