Telling Your Boyfriends Henry And Victor You Are Pregnant And In Labor

You were asleep in the middle of your shared bed between your boyfriends Henry Bowers and Victor Criss when you felt your stomach churn and you felt something coming up your throat. You covered your mouth got up and went to your shared bathroom and started puking your guts up. This was really weird.

Victor's POV: Me Y/N and Henry were all sleeping when we felt movement in bed but didn't think anything of it. Until I heard someone puking. I got concerned and so I went to the bathroom. When I opened the door I saw my shared girlfriend Y/N with her head in the toilet bowl puking her guts up.

Victor: *Holds your hair* It's ok baby let it out. HENRY!

I was so concerned about her. Her puking then got worse so I yelled for Henry again.

Victor: HENRY!

I hope she's ok.

END POV

Your puking had gotten worse and you couldn't stop. That was until you felt another hand on your back. God you just wanted this to stop.

Henry's POV: I was asleep when I heard a muffled yell of my name. I then heard it again and it was much louder this time. This got me concerned and so I ran to the bathroom and I saw Victor holding Y/N's hair in a ponytail. I came behind her and began to rub her back.

Henry: Victor What happened?

Victor: I was sleeping and Y/N's place felt cold and I heard puking and so I came in here only to find her puking.

Henry: Ok. You go call Belch and have him pick up Patrick and come over. We're all gonna be watching her. So we might as well make it a sleepover.

Victor: Ok Henry.

This was my worst nightmare coming true. But I couldn't let Y/N know that though. I had to be strong for her. I hope she stops soon.

END POV

You finally had stopped puking your guts up and you had the strength to turn around and look at your boyfriend Henry.

Y/N: Henry what's wrong with me?

Henry: You had just puked baby your sick.

Y/N: Great.

Henry: Brush your teeth and we'll get you in the living room ok.

Y/N: Ok.

You tried standing up but you fell right back down.

Henry: Woah. Ok. I'll help you up and brush your teeth.

He did just that and just as he did that the front door opened. He could hear the guys talking downstairs.

DOWNSTAIRS

Belch: Victor we came as soon as we could.

Patrick: Whats wrong with her?

Victor: We think it's a stomach bug.

Patrick: Well where is she?

Henry: BELCH, PATRICK UP HERE!

Victor: Upstairs bathroom.

The boys ran so fast up the stairs towards your location. Very worried about you.

UPSTAIRS

Belch: Henry? Can we come in?

Henry: Yeah.

Belch: Y/N how're you feeling?

Y/N: Like absolute shit.

Patrick: Not tryna be rude or anything but you look like it Y/N.

Y/N: It's ok Patrick. Henry baby I'm so out of it. I'm so hot.