Over the edge

We all stepped off the plane. "There's an amazing cliff where you can view the sunset 600 miles ahead so let's get moving." 580 meters in we should get there in 20 mins. 20 mins were over and we were there sunset would happen soon so we set up a picnic. I scooted to the edge starring down. I wonder what would happen if... if I jumped? I was lost in though I didn't even notice I was walking closer to the edge. I was pulled away from my thoughts and the edge. I looked over to see Scrooge "y/n what are you doing" Scrooge yelled. "I was in thought that's all"I said. "In thought where ya almost killed yourself!" He screamed. I was frightened I never heard him scream like that before. I instantly pushed out of his arms and not remembering there was a cliff. I felt the ground go away and I was falling.

"Y/n" Scrooge yelled. I did something I hadn't done In. A long time.

I screamed

I screamed. "Scrooge" I was crying. I saw him run away from the edge then jump off with a rope. He handed me the rope "it's only gonna hold one person so we need to stay close" he said grabbing my waist. I nodded he tied it around us. He put his hand on my face. He put his head against mine. He intertwined our hands. We felt us being pulled up. We were so close when we heard mrs.beakly "were bringing you up now" she said "okay" I said and pushed Scrooge away. We felt ground under us.