Months again (logic doesnt rly exist)

It has been months since I seen Scrooge. Glomgold wasn't actually that bad he was nice and sweet. "Y/n I'm throwing a party at the museum tonight scrooge will be there" he said as you straighten your hair. "Mommy I can't find my brush"my little boy called. "I can't find my shoes"my little girl called. Alana was the girl and Rufus was the boy they were twins. Gyro was able to tell I was pregnant but not with twins or whether it was male or female. "Have you checked your drawer Rufus have you checked under your bed Alana"I asked they hurried and ran to their rooms. Everyone knew I was in duckberg with children. They were shocked but didn't mind.
Time skip
I was near the lunch table with Alana poking Rufus. "Stop Alana!"he whined. "Alana leave your brother alone"I laughed. "I wanna play!"she said. "After the party" I said. I looked up. When I saw. Huey dewy and Louie next to them was scrooge. I quickly looked back down. "Momma you looked worried"Alana said. "No no sweetie I'm fine"I said getting on my knees wiping off her dress.

I looked to the corner of my eye to see scrooge and then walking to the food table

I looked to the corner of my eye to see scrooge and then walking to the food table. "Momma I'm hungry" Rufus whined. "Okay lets go"I said heading to the table. I reached for a glass of coke. "Y/n"I looked down to see Huey. Dewy. Louie. And Scrooge. "Can I help you"I said. "Mommy who's this"Alana squealed. "Old friends dear"I said. Alana instantly hugged the boys. They were around the same age. Louie was the one who was more flustered. I chuckled. "It's been a while Y/n" Scrooge said. I nodded. "I see you had your children"he hummed. I nodded Rufus hid behind me. "Rufus dear it's alright."I laughed. He slid out behind me. "What's your name mr?" Rufus asked "Scrooge"he said. Rufus has all ways been skittish. Alana was playing with the boys. She was really social. "And this is my brother Rufus he is 2 seconds younger than me"Alana smiled. "Y/n how are the kids doing"glomgold said walking towards me. "Fine"I said I looked at scrooge who was staring at my kids and his nephews playing. "So your telling me your uncle owns a lot of gold" Alana asked. Louie nodded. "Hm is it real gold"she asked "of course but he only keeps it to swim in it it's pretty awesome" Louie said. "How is gyro doing"I asked Scrooge. "Oh alright"he said. I hummed. Huey put his hat on Rufus. "Huh what's this for"he said. "Well I'm seeing what hats you look best in. Wood chuck guide book page 28 A hat can show who you are" Huey said. Rufus looked amazed. "That's so cool!"he exclaimed. Dewey was dancing and eating. "It's been to long"I said. "Uh um so Y/n we are going on a adventure tomorrow I was wondering if you wanted come and bring your kids along"he laughed nervously. "Why not"I said.
With Scrooge on the adventure
"And than you tie it that way and boom you have a quadrilateral not"Huey showed Rufus. "So cool"Rufus said. Alana Dewey and Louie were all talking. "And then we met a god at this island it was so cool"Dewey said. Alana looked amazed. While Louie was on his phone. "Y/n I was wondering something about your kids"Scrooge said sitting beside me. "Go on" I smiled. "Do they see glomgold as there father"he asked "Wh-what n-no" I said. He hummed. "Well we're here"he said. "Where exactly is here" "the truth island it makes you say the truth in your darkest times"he said.
Rufus pov:
Deepest secret? That's not good. Huey grabbed my hand as we headed out. (I think I'm going to make Huey and Rufus...gay and if ya don't like that then o(`ω' )o oh well bc I is the author UwU) "this place is amazing"Huey exclaimed. I smiled. "C'mon let's catch up to your mom Rufus"he said. I ran as fast as I could trying to keep up. Suddenly I fell. Everything went black. I was in a white room. "Hello"I said. I heard giggles. "No one will ever love you Rufus"I heard a voice say. "Momma loves me" I said "that's a lie and you know it"it said. Suddenly Huey showed up. "Huey!"I said. I ran towards him and reached for his hand "don't touch me idiot"he said pushing me down. "Huey what'd I do"I said "your disgusting you think I would ever love you stupid"he said. I had tears in my eyes. "Huey"I said. I was shaking. "I will never love you I hate you I hate you I HATE YOU"he screamed. "NO!"I cried while waking up to see momma and them surrounded in front of me. "He's awake"Alana said. I was in tears. Alana hugged me "what's wrong" she asked. I was crying to hard to answer. I knew all of those words were true. So true. Huey looked at me. "What happened"Huey asked. He sounded concerned. It was probably not real he hated me I know he does. "Rufus what's wrong"momma said. "Can we talk I-in private momma"I asked she nodded. We talked in the plane. "What is wrong" she asked "I had a nightmare and a voice said no one loved me and I said you did and it told me you didn't than Huey showed up so I tried grabbing him and he said" I went silent. "What did he say"momma asked. "I don't want to talk about it anymore"I said.  She hesitated but nodded. We head out back to where they were. Huey instantly ran up to me. "Are you alright"he asked. I nodded. He hugged me. I hugged back. "I'm fine" I laughed his hug got tighter."woodchuck guide book page 12 don't ever make a friend or family member worried"he said. "Sorry"I said scratching my neck. "It's fine now let's go."he said. Why did I feel this way. My cheeks heated up. But I'm different from him he won't love me. We all started walking. Huey grabbed my hand. We were behind everyone else. "Alright so truth or dare" Huey said. "Huh uh truth"I said.  "Is it true you cried a lot before"he asked. "Yes I still do I get scared easily"I laughed. "Truth or dare" I said "dare" "I dare you toooooooooo hm state five woodchuck guide book rules without looking" he did as told.
(Sorry this one was mostly Rufus but Rufus is just bean so I had to so like hope you enjoyed it the next chapter will be Y/n but a bit of Alana as well idk who she should go with like Louie or Dewey so you decide!)