Arguements

"Then let me die"I said. "No we we can't let that happen" Scrooge said reaching for my arm as soon as he touched it he pulled away. I was ice cold. "My body is already ice cold there's no t- *cough* time" I said I was pulled into Scrooge's arms. "I am not going to let that happen and if I do then..."he didn't speak but his grip was tight. (Every time I say cough in this story all I can think is CRONAVIRUS 🤣) "We are going to get you back home"he stated "n-no I don't want to go back scrooge please don't send me ba-" I fell unconscious.
Scrooge's pov:
Gyro injected something in her neck "we need to open a portal of some sort"he said . I held Y/n close scared. I didn't want her to die though I hated leaving her. I knew it was for the best though. "Gyro is there someway to make her body sustainable to living here"I asked quietly. "There is only one way it would be if she was pregnant before she got here..." he said. "What about an ultrasound"I asked. He nodded. "We can try"he said. TIME SKIP
We were at the lab where he was doing the ultrasound. "She's positive" he stated. "And she's awake throwing things around"he shook his head. "I'll speak with her"I said. I stood up and headed in the room. She threw something my way. She was crying. She grabbed something sharp and pointed in to her stomach. "Y/n stop!"I screamed she looked at me. And pointed it at me. I stopped. "Y/n you don't have to make it seam like a bad thing now you could stay here with us and and and me" I stuttered.  She looked at me "who are you"she asked venom in her voice. I froze. "You don't remember"I asked. Why didn't she remember?! "What's the matter ducky you scared to talk or is it your posture keeping you from stepping up"she cooed. She got up. And put a hand on her stomach. "What a mistake"she laughed. "I'm such a dirty little slut" she smiled. "That's why he left me because of you"she said gripping a stomach. "Y/n please remember"I said. I gripped her arm and pulled her in a hug she didn't do anything but keep her arms on her side. What was I gonna do she counted on me and now she doesn't even remember me! "Hey duck"she said "I'm so in love with you"she smiled "so much that it's a rush"she said. Bringing out the knife "I would do anything for you" she smiled. "Anything"she said she pushing the knife to her stomach stabbing it in twice then her chest while I watched. "Wow what a rush" she laughed letting go of the knife she weakly grabbed my head and kissed me. "Good night"she smiled.