His Jaskier

Tumblr user asked: Hello! I love you geraskier! If you're still taking suggestions, how about a possesive!geralt story? Him seeing someone flirting with his bard and being like...NOPE nope my bard

------

With the coin Geralt earned from his monster-slaying and Jaskier's singing, they were able to rent a room in a nearby Inn. They also had extra to buy some drinks and food for the night at the town's tavern.

Jaskier is sitting at their shared table finishing his plate of food and his second cup of ale when Geralt stands up and walks away. Jaskier calls out his name but gets no response. He looks back at the table and sees the witchers stuff there so Jaskier knows Geralt will be back from whatever he is doing. The young man drinks the last couple of drops of his drink and sets the mug back on the table.

The tavern isn't very busy tonight but he still could see everyone having fun and joking around. There is even a man, not bad looking Jaskier might add, who is singing in the exact spot Jaskier was an hour ago. When the man stops singing he glances over to Jaskier and winks. Jaskier's eyes widen and he can feel his face reddening from the stranger's behavior. He quickly looks back down at his empty plate, trying to avoid any eye contact.

While Jaskier is too buys avoiding interaction, the man walks his way towards the table. He sits down in Geralt's spot and leans with his elbows on the table. "Well, hello there darling. What brings a gorgeous man like yourself to a scrummy tavern like this?" The man smiles at Jaskier and raises his eyebrows when Jaskier doesn't answer.

"Shy? That's alright, I know a lot of shy people." The man sits up and continues to stare at Jaskier.

"My name is Rowan. I'm a local around here and I sing here every night. I was really shocked by your performance. It was spectacular! Also, might I just add that your voice is beautiful. Not to mention your looks."

Jaskier knows his blush isn't helping his situation right now. He looks behind him to see if Geralt is back or not and sees no sight of the witcher.

"Perchance you and I go can go to my house for the night? Hmm? Have some quick fun." The man reaches his hand out and places it on top of Jaskier's.

----------

Geralt walks out for the bathroom and back down the hallway where Jaskier is waiting for him. He walks around the corner and notices another person sitting next to the bard. To Geralt's knowledge and past experiences, the person is probably just some random farmer in need of help for a monster. Geralt is about to walk over to the table when he sees the man place his hand on Jaskier's.

As he sees the man tightening his grip on the bard's hand, Geralt glares. A feeling Geralt doesn't like at all engulfs. He only gets this angry feeling whenever someone talks to Roach or when someone touches Jaskier. He's started to notice that this feeling comes to him frequently. He watches as the man begins to pull Jaskier's hand with him as he stands up.

Geralt begins to march over to the table but before he could reach it, Jaskier stands up and pulls his hand away from the other man's hold. He slowly starts approaching the man, making the man back up.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You have no right to waltz up to me with an idiotic smile on your face and ask me to sleep with you. I don't give two rat's asses what you think of me or my singing. You were very polite at first but once you start pushing someone to come with you, then it gets to being too much you low life prick. Next time learn to be a proper gentleman and not a raging asshole." Jaskier crosses his arms and stops walking. The man is shocked by Jaskier's words and stands in front of him like an idiot. Suddenly the man clenches his fist and lunges forward, grabbing Jaskier's wrist.

"Who do you think you are talking to me like that?" He pulls Jaskier forward and starts for the door.

Geralt quickly marches towards the man and grabs his shoulder, turning him around so he's facing Geralt. "Let go of my bard." Geralt demands, digging his fingers in the man's arms which causes the man to let go of Jaskier's wrist. Once Jaskier is free Geralt lets his grip go.

"Oh, Geralt how I've missed you!" Jaskier smiles at the witcher and backs up so the man can't touch him. "Geralt this man's name is Rowan and he's a complete and utter asshole."

"Yeah? And so what if I'm an asshole? What are you gonna do about it old man?" Rowan gets in Geralt's face.

Geralt doesn't say anything, he just turns around and wraps his arm around Jaskier's waist, starting to bring him back to the table.

"Hey! Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Before Rowan could push Geralt, the witcher turns around, grabs Rowan's arms, and head butts him. Rowan staggers backward from the impact. Geralt fully faces the singer and swings his first into the man's face. Rowan falls to the ground and curls up into a ball.

"Don't touch my bard." He walks back around to face Jaskier who is wide-eyed and feeling aroused.

"Oh my god Geralt, I could kiss you right now!" Jaskier smiles down at Rowan and then back at Geralt.

Geralt grabs his stuff and begins to walk towards the doors to the tavern. Jaskier quickly gets the hint that its time to leave and grabs his stuff.

They get to the Inn and walk up the stairs to their shared room. When they are both in the room Geralt pushes Jaskier against the door and takes his lips into his own. He explores Jaskier's mouth, who is fully letting him, and nips at Jaskier's lip before pulling away.

He gently grabs the young man's wrist, notices where clear bruises are starting to form, and leans down to kiss it.

"Is this the only place he touched you?" Yellow eyes meet blue ones as he continues to kiss the bruises.

"Yes, I wouldn't let him do anything more to me." Jaskier blushes and cups Geralt's cheek with his hand.

Geralt leans forward and digs his nose into Jaskier's neck, inhaling. "You smell like him." He rubs his nose into his skin. His tongue meets Jaskier's neck and he leaves small kisses along with hickeys all over his bard. "Mine."

"Oh god Geralt, only yours! I'll always be only yours." Jaskier pulls him closer to him.

His. His Jaskier. No one else's.