veintitres

rawrXD: fuck i actually wanna die more than i ever have before right now

gyu: GOOD MORNING EVERYONE YALL EXCITED

hongkong: Yes ahhshzhjkxklxzk I GOT 2 HOURS OF SLEEP

hannie: josh that's not good :(( sleep on the plane if u can baby

jun: the bottom is awake

haoareyou: morning babyyy

cheolinator: why y'all all lovey dovey in the morning bitch ew

hannie: 😃

dino: i woke up with a boner

hosh: ;)

dino: no

wooziii: damn lmao

gyu: alright y'all better be 100% ready in 10

-

"where the actual FUCK is seungkwan?" hansol asked. everybody else was in the packed van, and they were waiting outside his house. "i'm texting him. his ass isn't awake, i can tell."

mingyu was in the drivers seat, one hand on the wheel, one hand on wonwoo's thigh, of course, and wonwoo was in the shotgun seat. in the second row was

jun, minghao, and seokmin, with jihoon sitting on his lap. the third row was seungcheol, hansol, and there was a seat saved for seungkwan next to him. and finally, in the trunk was soonyoung, chan, jeonghan, and joshua. nobody wanted to know what was going on back there, and soonyoung wouldn't stop complaining about jeonghan and joshua "ruining his time with chan."

the car was extremely packed. they had to fit their luggage in with them as well. seungkwan was still not awake. they had 35 minutes until the time they had planned to arrive. everybody was tired.

"i'm literally going to punch a hole through his window," wonwoo said. he was irritated, which mingyu wasn't happy about. it was not surprising though.

finally, after over 10 minutes of waiting, he answered.

handle, kwanie

kwanie: FUCKFNHANSODLD INJUR

handle: GET UR ASS OUTSIDE NOW

handle: Idc if ur dressed just get the fuck outside

kwanie: OFUCJXKJCCB I THINK IM ALL READY

seungkwan rushed outside. he looked drained. it wasn't very warm outside, and he was wearing a white loose tank top (which hansol thought he looked extremely hot in) and grey sweatpants. he put his luggage in the trunk next to soonyoung, hopped in his seat, and mingyu sped off.

"holy fuck seungkwan," chan said. "i know, i know, just shhh. i overslept."

"clearly, bitch, we could've missed our flight because of your lazy ass."

"yo, chill. he's here now," hansol put his arm around seungkwan. "ok but we all know if someone else overslept like,, jun or some shit, hansol would have flipped this car over," soonyoung yelled from the back. "no offense taken of course," jun rolled his eyes. "well obviously. no one here likes jun except hao, unfortunately. we only hang out with him because hao invites him everywhere and no one here has the balls to say jun cant come with us," hansol shrugged. minghao unbuckled his seatbelt and immediately turned his whole body around, and starting to swing his arms at hansol. "jesus fuCK-"

"can you guys noT? you're gonna make me sWERVE OH FUCK-"

mingyu swerved the car on the highway, thankfully nothing happened except a couple screams from the van.