2. Meeting the team

Just so you guys know, I don't even know what's gonna happen lol 😂 I'm just letting my story unfold as I write it! Who knows, maybe Tsuki might get to see the real u :3 Anyways, here's chapter 2 for y'all! Ennnnnnjoy~
___________________________
{(Y/N) POV}

As Yamaguchi walked into the gym to talk to Tsukishima, I just stand outside, procrastinating.
Do I want to go in?...
As I'm thinking, I take a look inside the gym only to see Tsuki giving me his death glare.
The hell does that jerk want, huh!? What's his problem!? I wondered furiously. We only just met and he hates me!

"Hey (L/N)! You coming in?" Yamaguchi asks me from inside the gym, "Y-yeah, coming!" I shout at him with a smile.
I made sure to even out the glaring with Tsukishima as I walked in though.

{Yamaguchi's POV}

I called for (L/N) to ask if she was coming in or not, and she answered and came in. Though I noticed that her and Tsuki seemed to be having some sort of glaring contest. What's that all about? I thought Tsuki liked her?—Ah!? Oh no! I forgot to ask him! Stupid, stupid, stupid! I was annoyed with myself for forgetting such a thing.

"What are you looking at? Kitty cat?" I hear Tsuki say.

"I don't know, maybe it's those piercingly beautiful eyes of yours!" I hear a retort from (Y/N).

"Uh—g-guys, please..."

"Piercingly beautiful huh? Who'd a thought?" Tsuki gave a smirk.

"Says the one who called me cute earlier~" (Y/N) teased, returning Tsuki's smirk.

And their little game of insults kept going, or were they compliments? Insulting compliments maybe? I wondered in confusion. Well anyways, they wouldn't listen to me.
Why am I so weak?...I'm...I'm so pathetic...I wondered achingly.

"HEY!! YOU TWO!! WHAT'S GOING ON OVER THERE!?" Someone shouted from the other end of the gym.

{(Y/N) POV}

Mine and Tsukishima's game of insults went for about two minutes, when...

"HEY!! YOU TWO!! WHAT'S GOING ON OVER THERE!?" I heard someone shout.
Both me and Tsuki froze instantly. Of course my tail almost popped out again. We both turned our heads to see a slightly balled dude—That guy seems like one of those that can't control himself, maybe a little...I put together in my head.
All of a sudden a red aura just started forming from behind this strange person and another man was there. I flinched a little.
That one looks verrrrry angry...
I observed fearfully.

"Tanaka..." the angry man said, and the loud one flinched big time, looking a little pale.
The loud person was about to turn around when suddenly—THWACK!
That sounded like it hurt... I continued to observe.
"YOU IDIOT!! THINK BEFORE YOU ACT TANAKA!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU THIS!!?" A silver haired person walked in menacingly. More like ran...with inhuman speed, what is up with these people? My observations became questionable.

"Sorry about that guys," the silver haired man said with a closed-eyed nervous smile while rubbing the back of his neck. "Tanaka! Apologize!" He yelled. "I'M VERY SORRY!!" The so-called Tanaka went on his knees and apologized like a drama queen. All I hear is a "Tch," from Tsukishima.

"I think he needs a muzzle," Tsuki smirked evilly.
Man! For being such a jerk he can be very intimidating when he wants to, I noticed, a little scared of him now.