Two

DAY ONE.

"Ben, I need your help." Y/N said.

Ben quit the sleepy act once he realised this person knew his name. "Who is this?" He questioned, taking a glance at his victim. "It's me, Y/N.... Y/N L/N.." she said, hoping he remembered. Ben's colored eyes widened. "Y/N? No way.." He mumbled. "Hey, yeah listen...I uh..need some help." She said. Ben rose his eyebrow. "With what?" he questioned. "We haven't talked in four years and you ask me for help?" He added.

Y/N sighed. "I know, and I'm sorry, but there's something happening, and I don't know who else to go to." She said, frustration building up within her. "Alright, alright. I'm a little busy right now but what is it?" Ben hummed, staring at the woman who was terrified as she choked on her own blood.

"I'm cursed." Y/N said, with fear laced in her voice. Ben blinked before bursting out into laughter. "I'm sorry?" He said, needing her repeat that shit. "It's not funny Ben!" Y/N exclaimed. "Something happened with this fucking scalpel and now I'm cursed!" she told him.

Ben's mouth gaped as he stared at the woman, he put his phone on mute. "Should I tell her?" He asked, the dying woman nodded as she gasped for air, only to gurgle on her blood. He put it off mute and bit his lip. "Yeah, I'll come ove-" The woman scream, muffled by all the blood. "What was that!?" Y/N exclaimed, confused.

Ben pursed his lips and paused. "My cat." He said. "Look, just give me the address and I'll be over." He finally said before adding something else. "Also, I should mention, before you freak out...I uh...uh.. got a few body modifications.." He said, hoping she would buy it.

"Oh Jesus Christ, Ben." Y/N sighed. "But hey, you do you, I guess. My address is (address) I'll wait outside for you, since my cabin is in the forest." she told him. Ben thanked her and his eyes widened, realising the address was nearby the Slender Mansion as he hung up without a word. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry, I have to go." he told the woman who was half dead.

LATER....

Ben glimpsed around the forest, looking around for the cabin, being beware of The Rake lurking around these parts of the forest, he heard a stick crack as he whipped his head over to his right, only to see a girl standing there, he squinted his eyes. "Hello?" He asked. Y/N couldn't move, she didn't believe that was Ben, she eventually stumbled away, and covered her eyes. "Go away!" she yelled.

Ben realised it was probably the 'body modifications' as he walked over to her. "Hey calm down, it's just me, Y/N. It's Ben." He said, in a gentle voice. Y/N looked at him, staring at his eyes. "You really went f-far with those modifications." she chuckled in a mixture of nervousness and fear. Ben only smiled at her. "Yeah, you could say that." He chuckled. "Let's get inside before any animals..come by." He said.

Y/N nodded as she showed him the path to her house, her eyes paranoid as she looked everywhere to make sure nothing was following them. "Hey don't sweat it, the Big Ben is here to protect you." Ben told her. "You are weak." Y/N retorted, jokingly of course. Ben rolled his eyes. "Still have that sense of humour, huh?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

Y/N smiled a little. "I suppose I do." she replied, as she walked onto the porch, only to see a dead body laying on the ground, organs and eyes gone. Her eyes widened as she screamed and covered her eyes with the palms of her hands. Ben looked around, seeing nothing as he rubbed her back. "Nothing is there." He said in a calm voice, resting his hand on her shoulder.

Y/N frowned and uncovered her eyes, glancing at her shoulder, only seeing a demonic claw drumming its fingers on her shoulder, she slowly turned around, seeing Ben, but instead his eyes were hollow and eerie, glowing red pupils with a wide grin, with sharp teeth, blood splattered on his clothing and skin. "WhA---aaa-a---t's w--WRR----Ooo-nnnnnnnnnnnng??? I-----i---it'S juS----SSs--T m-E---M--mE, BEN." He said, his voice glitching and low, his grin never leaving.