Three

DAY TWO.

When Ben returned from Tim's house yesterday, he was met with Y/N screaming and crying at the couch, pointing an accusing finger at the end of the couch, which no one was sitting on. He managed to calm her down and gave the medication pills to her, so the delusions would calm down. Unfortunately, they made her very sick, however, they did work.....for three hours. Let's just say she screamed at a poor teenage cashier to leave her alone.

Anyways, today was a new day, Ben said he could spend the night tonight, but he had to leave tomorrow morning. But of course he would visit and call a few times a day, the thing is; he can't go long without killing, otherwise he physically glitches anywhere, not being able to to control it. Did I mention he loses control of everything? Yeah, he can go at least three days without killing before his body and brain malfunctions, looking like Y/N's delusion, as well as acting.

When I say brain as well, he isn't aware of what he's doing and he'll murder anyone in sight, even if he doesn't give a shit about killing that person, if it's some random person on the street, filled with other people, they're dead. Of course, he'd get punished by Slenderman if he did that, so he tried killing people at least two times a day. But could he tell Y/N that? Fuck no.

Onto what was currently going on. "Do you want to go to the library with me?" Y/N questioned, spacing out a little as she stared at the log wall from inside her cabin. "Uh, sure? Why exactly do we have to go to a library..?" Ben asked, looking up from his phone halfway through his own question.

"I need to find something, like books on curses and old haunted history." Y/N responded, looking over at Ben. "Oh, sure." He hummed, standing up. "Do you want me to drive just in case?" He questioned. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." Y/N responded, snorting a little without smiling as they stood up, Y/N grabbed the keys and tossed them to Ben.

As they walked outside, Y/N inhaled sharply, seeing the dead body from last night, but knew it was only a delusion, she had began to get a little used to these crazy delusions. The only thing that scared her dearly was the curse and the words Eyeless Jack spoke last night; "Oh, but I am, I am very real." What did that mean even? He was a real thing? Was he watching her in real life? Through a window? Or was it just with her mind..?

"Hop in, m'lady." Ben said, with a bad posh accent, chuckling as he opened the passenger door seat for her, walking around to get in the driver's seat.Y/N laughed a little. "Why thank you, sir!" she replied, also with a bad posh accent. They both laughed as the car started before Y/N asked a question once again.

"Don't your friends live nearby here?" Pondering where they might live in the forest. "Oh, yeah..Why do you ask..?" Ben said, his amused tone dying down. "I was just wondering, are they in the cabin west from here? Like, maybe a fifteen walk?" she questioned more. "Y-yeah thats them. You know them?" He asked, as he stepped on the pedal put his hands on the wheel, beginning to drive the car.

"Not personally, I've met one of them though,,,his name was Brian..I think..?" Y/N said. Ben coughed nervously, his eyes widening. "Have you then? What was that like..?" Ben asked nervously. "He was polite, he helped me move in when I first got here, never saw him again though." she told him.

"Good." Ben sighed in relief. "What do you mean?" Y/N questioned, squinting her eyes a little. "I-I mean, it's good that he helped you move in." He said, hoping she would buy it once again. "Yeah.." She mumbled, a little wary of his words. Then she remembered what Eyeless Jack warned her about; "I wouldn't trust him, if I were you."

'Was he joking? Ben's my friend, why wouldn't I trust him? Sure, he's acting a little off, but...everything has been pretty hectic for only a day, anyone would be off, right? I can't exactly trust that E.J dude either.' She thought to herself, as more questions entered her mind. Ben snapped her out of it as he stopped the car. "Alright we're here." He told her.