𝗧𝗪𝗢. impish

NOTE !
birthday special 

Curiosity ran inside his head as he eyed the literal human-sized gift box

Curiosity ran inside his head as he eyed the literal human-sized gift box. Whatever it is inside that lovely wrapped box must be really huge.

Ah, screw waiting for the perfect time, he wanted to see what's inside. He checked the tag card to see who is this from.

Shou Suzuki,
Hope you like it ;)

'It's from little brother's friend.'

The emoticon he used left him strange vibes.

You can see a small light that appeared to increase at every passing second. After what felt like an eternity being stuck in this tight space, light blinded your vision. As you slowly adjusted to the blinding light, you saw a figure towering above you.

Awe filled his eyes, he didn't expect an (H/C)-ette in a gift box as his birthday present.

"Uhh," the ribbon-like ropes that tied your hands at the back made you uncomfortable. "Happy birthday...?" It came out more of a question rather than an exclamation. You shuffled around to try and get out but instead you fell on the side, "Teru, mind helping me?"

Teruki seemed to be in some sort of trance. The thin line was replaced with a devilish smirk. He crouched down to your level while watching you struggle.

The suspicion that settled on your face earlier twisted into fright and gulped in anxiety, seeing the gleam of mischief in those alluring orbs of his.

"Don't worry, (Y/N)-chan," the blonde lifted your chin so you could face him, his breaths giving you chills down your spine, "I'll take good care of you."