𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥. plisky

ImHereForThatTea

The tumultuous uproar of the Black Vinegar delinquents increased tenfold when the shadow leader himself takes a seat in front of the stolid (H/C)-ette, impassive as she can be

The tumultuous uproar of the Black Vinegar delinquents increased tenfold when the shadow leader himself takes a seat in front of the stolid (H/C)-ette, impassive as she can be. A certain spiky haired delinquent leered down at her and proclaimed ever so boisterously regarding the blond's unfathomable power. Her blond opponent seemed to get the idea of shutting the guy's goddamn mouth - listening to him blabber is a waste of time, and (Y/N) definitely hate it.

"Come on, let's get this over with..." Her voice though soft as it may be, possessed an assertive tone. The (H/C)-ette extended her right arm as she waited   i̶m̶patiently for the blond's opposing arm.

Teruki displayed a lopsided smirk and extended his left arm. "How demanding. I like that in a girl." That look he exhibited on his pretty fucking face makes her want to puke, "Shut up. The reason why you're here is that my pussy ass of a cousin can't take defeat well," she sneered at her cousin, Edano Tsuyoshi.

What the fuck's happening, you say? Like she said, (Y/N) pussy ass of a cousin can't take defeat well in an arm-wrestling match so he called Teruki Hanazawa, the so-called "Shadow Leader" of Black Vinegar School.

The match now starts, electric blue and (E/C) hues fought against each other as both of their opposing arms try and beat the other, determined to win this little game.

Until this blond fuck spoke up, "I hope you take defeat well."

"What?"

Instantly like a flash of lightning, the (H/C)-ette felt a pair of lips coming in contact with hers. It took three or so seconds when the blond pulled away from the poorly confused female and swiftly beat her to it.

"I win."

As soon as those 2 words slipped from his mouth, the whole delinquents cheered loudly than before and celebrating their leader's success as they left the classroom.

(Y/N) stood there on the chair bemusedly, still processing what the fuck just happened.

Her hands reached to her lips and contemplated deeply about it, it still felt like his lips were still on hers. As soon as her brain finally processed the matter, her face flushed into a red color -- not because she's flattered, but because she's mad as hell.

She lost? She lost?

She lost to a goddamn kiss?!

What. The. Fuck?

"WHAT THE FUCK, HANAZAWA?! YOU CHEATED, I WANT A REMATCH RIGHT FUCKING NOW, YOU BLOND BASTARD!"