EXAM THREE | free day

『••✎••』

『••✎••』

Jungkook was the sort of guy who remembered one thing at one moment in time, fretted over it in a panic for the remaining hours of the day before completely and utterly wiping it from his memory as soon as he awoke.

So, that following morning, he had no exams of any sort to plague his poor mind and had decided to lounge around in his room, wearing nothing but a pair of sweatpants. Comfort was the key to relaxation.

After a long morning consisting of video-editing and choreography practice, Jungkook came to the conclusion that it was finally time for him to make a move and get to school. Not that he especially wanted to be in that godforsaken place when he had no exams.

But that was the only place that provided him with his art equipment and considering he was supposed to submit his artist response in the week following the exams, he should probably get a move on.

Of course, he did have exams tomorrow but then again, that was just music. He could write it in his sleep and end up with full marks. But still, he wasn't willing to try.

And so, Jungkook found himself in Dion High's corridors, around noon, lugging a backpack as he made his way to the art department. Quite possibly, his favourite department by far.

It was just always so calm and peaceful and- "What the hell?" Jungkook gaped in shock at the state of the art room, the doorknob clutched between his fingers tightly.

Paint was splattered over the main table in the form of handprints and various flecks, half-dry, along with a palette. Namely, in his designated space. He huffed in irritation and stormed in, slamming the door behind him.

"Stupid people," he muttered angrily under his breath as he dumped his bag on one of the chairs. "Can't be bothered to clean up after themselves."

"That's probably 'cause they're still using it," a deep voice hummed, a little off to the side.

Jungkook jumped in shock, dropping the washcloth he had taken ahold of, placing a hand to his chest. Red was standing next to an awfully big canvas, chuckling softly.

The boy only managed to capture his interest for a moment before Jungkook's eyes trailed to the painting that dominated the space of the white canvas. He blinked in astonishment, the artwork completely hand-painted - literally.

"How the hell did you do that?" He asked in wonder, walking up to the piece hesitantly, hovering his fingers over the canvas but not actually touching it. "It's absolutely breath-taking."