what's this? another short story about the demon bears au?? :000

yup

I'm supposed to be asleep-

======================

Lefty's pov

I walk around the base, just walking. Then Ballora approach me, "Lefty? May I speak with you for a moment?" she says. "Sure, what is it?" I reply. "So.." she began, "I wanna give someone at the other base a package. I was gonna ask Nightmarionne, but I forgot he went out to search for scraps." "Oohh, so you're asking me to send the package?" I asked. "Well, yes. If you know the location to the other base." She says. "Mari gave me the location of the other base. I think I'll manage." I reply. "Okay, good. Make sure to bring someone with you as you deliver the package." Ballora says as she gave me the package then walks to her tent.

I then walk to my, Scrap Baby, and Happy Frog's tent. "I need an assistant!!" I screamed. Happy Frog jumped, "What do you need?!" she screamed back. "Ballora has asked me to deliver a package to the other base! And I don't wanna be alone qwq" I say. "Then I shall come with you!" Scrap Baby screamed, "Frank, stay here and beat that level!!"

-a time skip-

As me and Scrap Baby walk to the base, we decided to talk about things. "So!" Scrap Baby began, "How in the hell did you manage to tame Molten while he's in his demon stage??" I shrugged, "I dunno." (With my cuteness, duhh.) "Maybe he recognizes you." She says, "And of course he recognize his short boi! EEEEE-" "Shush! Quiet!" "Oops- Sorry-" We then continue walking.

We then suddenly hear the bushes rustle. I jumped and hid behind Scrap Baby. "Stand back! I have a lobster claw and I'm not afraid to use it!!" She screamed. Then a bright yellow chicken popped out, "Woah! Calm down! It's just me, Toy Chica!" "Why were you hiding in the bushes then??" "I was actually on my way to your base to get the package from Ballora!" Toy Chicas says. "Oh- You mean this?" I say as I showed the package to her. "Ah, yes! I'm guessing Ballora told you to deliver it?" "Well, yeah-" "Nice!" I then hand the package to her. "Oh wait!" She then took something out of her bag and gave it to me, "Mari says to give this to the short, black, acts pretty gay bear! K, bye!" Toy Chica then left with the package. "Short, black- Ha! Mari described you so well!" Scrap Baby then burst out of laughter, "Oh, come on!" I say, blushing in embarrassment. "Oooo boiiiii! He e Z e-" Scrap Baby continued to laugh. "Okay, okay! I'm short and gay! And there's nothing you can do about! ÙwÚ" "You go boi!"

-another tiem skip-

3rd person pov

"Marriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!" Lefty screams as he ran towards his cousin. "What's up, little cousin?" Marionette says. "Toy Chica says you described me as a 'short, black, acts pretty gay bear!' Whyyyyy q-q" "Aww, does that mean she gave you the small box?" "Yes?" "Oh, open it! Something special is insidee ewe"

====

yup

kk

done

lol b y e -