frozen together part 3 (end)

< perspective: moomin >

Tears were flowing. Darkness overtook him as Moomintroll stood, and glanced at his surroundings. 

He was at the bridge, in the exact same position after Snufkin left..

Was Moomin dreaming??

Slowly but surely, the sun peeked out from the trees. Which were noticeably covered in colorful blossoms. 

It was Spring! Snufkin....

Moomintroll stood at the forest opening, hoping for the most wonderful thing to happen.   

Birds called from the now beautiful stricken trees, nests beginning to form. Turning toward his home, hanging his head, he heard a familiar sound pound against Moominvalley. 

A harmonica.

Jumping to his full pace, Moomin began sprinting in Snufkin's direction. Determined to hug him so hard they'd both fall over. 

His eyes closing, his body clashed with another, jetting them open.

"SNUFKIN!!" Moomin wrapped his arms around his best friend, bits of tears forming as Snufkin hugged him back.

"Hello Moomin," Snufkin smirked, wiping Moomin's tears. "It's so nice to see you." 

The friend's walked to the bridge, Snufkin chatting about his journey. Moomin plastering a smile the whole way. 

"Hey Snufkin," Moomin stopped abruptly.

"Yes Moomin?" Snufkin held his backpack straps. 

"Would you be mad if I.." Moomin stepping closer. 

The birds stopped singing, the river stopped flowing. It was like they were the only two in existence. 

Without waiting anymore, Moomin locked his lips against Snufkin's, taking his arms and putting them back over Snufkin's hat. 

Moomin retreated, blushing intensely. "I'm sorry." 

His friend laughed in response. "Don't worry about it." 

Moomin cocked his head, as Snufkin pulled something out of his bag. Paper.

"I've.." Snufkin sputtered, "I've been meaning to give this to you." 

The sun came out fully as Moomin grasped the paper. Moomin's name. A heart. 

Snufkin took Moomin's hand, as the friend's exchanged blushing smiles. 

Next Winter seemed forever away. When their hands were interlocked, seasons were extinct. 

ahhhhh that is the end!! a spinoff is coming soon (lmao as soon as i stop being lazy) but for now enjoy!!! had to post this on my 16th bday:~}