Prologue

Third person

Here we see Y/n L/n at his computer going back and forth between YouTube and Wattpad working on a fanfiction of his. It was on RWBY. While he was writing his power surged while it was on YouTube causing the screen to go white.

Y/n: No no no no noooo. All of that chapter is lost now.

He hits the power button on his pc but the white screen doesn't cut off.

Y/n: Strange.

He goes to tap the screen but instead of hitting it his hand goes through and it slowly starts sucking him in.

Y/n: Help! No no no stop!

He gets swallowed by the screen where completely disappears.

Y/n's Pov

I slowly open my eyes and get up to see I'm in a forest. I quickly check my pockets to see if I still have my phone which I did. I pull it out and turn it on and saw I had no signal but it still had full power. Wattpad worked surprisingly I check my other pocket and found I still have my pocketjuice for my phone.

Y/n: Cub scout skills don't fail me now.

I start wandering through the forest as I was wandering I was writing a journal entry in my notes on my phone in case I die out here.

Timeskip

I've figured out where I was day two, Remnant, so I'm in my favorite anime and the one I write most of my fanfictions about. I've been surviving for a month now mostly been running into Beowolves but with the wooden spear I've made I have been doing fine. I have camp set up by a river plenty of food and water. I have tried to unlock my aura by meditating and other methods but nothing has worked. My phone hasn't died yet and it's still at a hundred percent battery which in all honesty is quite strange. I'm heading back to camp after gathering some berries and running into another beowolf which I managed to kill just barely this time and it also broke another spear. I was also clawed along my arm.

Y/n: Ugh... Why me and why here of all places?

I look over at my wound.

Y/n: That's another part of my shirt gone for keeping me alive. I've been lucky that I haven't gotten an infection yet from one of my many wounds.

As I near my campsite I start hearing a voice.

???: Yes Oz I found whoever has been taking out Grimm here's campsite. They're bound to come back here eventually.

I was about to leave but I stepped on a branch breaking it.

Y/n: (Whispering) Maybe he didn't hear it.

???: I heard it alright.

I jump and fall on my ass as I see who find my campsite. It was Qrow at least it wasn't someone that would straight up kill me.

Qrow: Found him Oz it's just a kid.

He hangs up his scroll.

Qrow: Hey let me look at that wound of yours.

Y/n: Ok sir.

He starts looking at wound and sees some of the other scars.

Qrow: First off it's Qrow, secondly how long have you been out here kid and, lastly what's your name?

Y/n: I've been out here for a month I think and my names Y/n.

Qrow: Now do you have your aura unlocked. What am I saying of course you don't if you did that slash would be healed by now. Here I'll unlock it for you. For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all. Infinite in distance and unbound by death, I release your soul, and by my shoulder protect thee.