Initiation

I slowly open my eyes to see I was closer to Ruby nearly cuddling her. She rolled over closer to me. Her face was so close I could nearly kiss her I try to get up but she was on top of my arm. I was blushing hard next thing I know I feel myself get pulled towards Ruby. If my face could get any more red it would put Ruby's cloak to shame. I feel like this is like one of my books but I never wrote this. I struggle a bit more but I fail Ruby has such a strong grip on me.

Y/n: Ruby.

She doesn't budge.

Y/n: Ruby.

Ruby: (Dream talk) I love you too scythe buddy. Don't leave me again.

Y/n: R-r-ruby wake u-up.

Ruby's slowly opens her eyes slowly and she smiled then notices how close we are before letting go and jumping to her feet. As I get up as well still red as a tomato while Ruby is growing a blush as well.

Ruby: S-sorry, Y/n. D-did I s-say a-anything?

Y/n: N-no I'm gonna go get ready.

I bolt to the locker room and get my weapon and just slide down next to my locker.

Y/n: Ughh I should had said something.

I hit my fist to the ground.

Y/n: Why can't I just say I love her to her face?

I hear people coming more like a pair. I just stay behind the corner in front of my locker.

Yang: So Ruby how did you sleep?

Ruby: I-it was g-good.

Yang: What's with the stutter?

Ruby: I d-dreamt of me and Y-Y/n t-together. Then w-when I w-woke up I was c-cuddling him.

Yang: Oh I didn't know how forward you can be in your sleep or dreams.

Ruby: S-shut u-up. I-I w-want to t-tell him how I f-feel but I'm to s-scared he'll reject me.

Yang: Just tell him when you feel it's right. Besides you haven't stopped liking him since the day he saved you.

Y/n: (thought) She likes me since then.

Flashback 6 months ago

Qrow managed to set up a obstacle course with the help of Tai for us as a way to work on our agility.

Ruby: I'm gonna finish first Y/n.

Y/n: Not if I have anything to say about it.

Qrow: And go.

Ruby and I start running to the first obstacle a wall that we had to climb over I turned into a monkey and climbed up pretty fast. The next obstacle was deeper in the forest I turned into a cheetah and ran as fast as possible deep in to it. I reached the next obstacle but before I could attempt it that's when I heard it.

???: Ahhhh.

I start running over to the source of the scream. When I reached it I saw Ruby scratched and beaten by two Ursai. She didn't have her weapon because it was a course in case you lost your weapon and needed to escape. I turn into a beringal and smash a fist into the first ursa knocking it down the other scratches my back trying to hurt me but my aura help defend against it. It tried to slash me again but I grab it's arm and pulled with all my might and ripped it's arm off I then proceeded to beat the shit out of the second Ursa till it's head was caved in. I turn my attention to the first one that just recovered from the hit to the face. I drop the arm and run up to it and grab it's head and proceed to pull on it the ursa tried with all it's might to claw at my arms to make me release it but it was in vain as there was an audible pop when I pulled it's head off as the body collapsed to the floor as it starts to disappears. I walk up to Ruby still in the beringal form she saw me thinking I was a normal Grimm and was terrified she was visible shaking. I brush her hair away from her face with one of my fingers confusing her at first then noticed my eyes weren't red but blue. I pick her up and start bringing her back to Qrow.