Misadventures of Y/n

I got up from my sleeping bag and noticed I was the first one up out of the five of us in the dorm. It was a Saturday. I got up grabbed some clothes and took a shower.

I finish showering and came out wearing normal outfit. I noticed that everyone was awake and staring at me.

Y/n: What?

Ruby: When could you sing?

Y/n: (chuckles) You guys never found my album.

Yang: Wait you have an album out?

Y/n: You're talking to (artist name).

Weiss: I highly doubt you're him.

Ruby: When did you start?

Y/n: I believe eight months ago. Qrow had a more dangerous mission in Atlas and since I wasn't great at fighting at the time so he left me there I walked around and was singing a song from my village I caught the attention of a record producer and wanted to make me into a star. I told him I wanted to become a huntsman instead. He gave me a offer I couldn't refuse, he told "You are a perfect candidate for something my tech guys made." He pulled out a special device that I can sing into and it transmits it to his studio for him to put some music behind it.

I go to my bag and pull it out showing it to the girls before putting back.

Blake: What was your first album called then?

Y/n: If I remember correctly it was the lost village.

Ruby: (fangirl scream) It really is you. Why did you never tell me?

Y/n: You never asked.

She went over to her side of the room and came back with a disc.

Ruby: Could you sign my copy?

I take it and write "to my scythe buddy Ruby from Y/n" on it.

Ruby: Thanks so much Y/n. Now you told me that you would tell me and Yang one of yours and Qrow's missions.

Y/n: Oh Yeah. So the one I was talking about the other day was this.

Flashback six months ago

Qrow and I were in Atlas looking for a murderer that's killed a family in Vacuo, Vale, then Mistral. If he is sticking to the pattern he should strike in Atlas. We might be lucky since we have a lead and a sketch by one of the teens from a family that barely survived.

Qrow: Ok you are gonna go in and get a visual on him to make sure he's the one.

He proceeds to take sip from his flask.

Y/n: Ok.

I turn into a small puppy and start making my way into the warehouse. I looked around a bit and found a few bloody knives and the man we're looking for was cleaning said knives. I found a hole in the wall and made my way out to confirm he is there. I got to the street and was about to transform but I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Weiss I tilt my head and was about to walk around when I felt myself get picked up.

Weiss: Well aren't you a little cutie. Do you have a tag?

She lifts my head to look for a collar. I'm gonna have to play along aren't I.

Y/n: Woof.

I try to lick her like a dog but I miss.

Weiss: You like me don't you. Klein.