How did I fall in love?

It was a typical Monday morning. Spring sunrises gently woke me up. My wife has just prepared my favourite breakfast meal - a bun with butter and sausages on top. Everything seemed so normal and usual in comparison to what happened the day before. On that weekend a president election took place. I won. Me, Andrzej Duda, have become a president of the Commonwealth of Poland. I still couldn't believe that. Billion thoughts were appearing in my head. My deep contemplation was disturbed by the phone call from my good friend and favourite coworker.

- Good morning el presidente! - Jarosław said.

- Oh, hey Jarek! How you're doing, my princeps? - I asked.

- I knew that we're gonna win this time. People believed in an idea of 'better and richer country'. God is with us. - He added.

- Ha ha, you are right. They are tired of that ginger German douchebag, fat almost bald pig and stupid manipulatable 'woman'.

- Her place is in kitchen, not in the polish government.

- Exactly.

- Good, I'm calling you because we need to meet up to discuss the plan for upcoming days. Let's meet at 10 o'clock in the main office. We can go to Belvedere afterwards.

- Sure, gonna be there at 10. See you then.

- Good bless Poland.

- Amen.

I finished my delicious breakfast and quickly got ready to go. My head was filled up with plans, ideas on what I will do with the power I have already got within becoming a president. I truly believed that my princeps will allow me to finally make direct decisions without asking him about a permission. A vision of new Poland made me excited.

I got to the office on time. Jarosław, Beata, Mateusz and Antoni were already there. They greeted me with applause and happy vivat.

- Viva our president! Viva Polonia! - they screamed. 

- Good morning my dear friends. I am so glad to see you all. - I confidently said and took one piece of my favourite polish cake, called kremówka papieska (it reminds me of my personal idol). - With those circumstances, I would like say a few of my ideas how we can organise schedule for the next few days...

- Yes, yes Andrzej. - Jarosław immediately interrupted me. - It is so nice of you, but I have the plan already. 

This message really upset me. I don't know why I thought that something will change in order to making decisions. Jarosław has always been the leader. However, it does not matter. I am the president, people will finally love me. I will be someone. This is what counts. 

The whole meeting was pretty standard. Jarosław told us what we have to do and gave us the 'inspirational' speeches for upcoming interviews. The only thing that caught my attention was the part about international relations. He mentioned that we need to immediately start warming up our relation with US and Hungary. They are our best friends now. 

Later that day, I came home with ambition to go in-depth knowledge about the leaders of US and Hungary. After dinner made by my amazing wife, I opened the computer and started my research. For my good, I already knew a lot about Orbán and his political history. Therefore, I began reading about Donald Trump. 

He was US president since 2012. I read his past before being the head of nation. His bibliography was really impressive. Even if I didn't know him, something moved inside me. I couldn't describe the feeling but it led me to spend the whole night on reading about him. 

Next day, I was already sure about that no matter what will happen. I want to meet Donald in the closest future. I want us to became good friends, really good friends or...