Real beginning of a bright future

My swearing-in ceremony took place few days ago. Therefore, I have finally become a president rightfully. My brain is filled up with so many different thoughts and my mood is changing from one to another in every second minute. Everything seems so new and complicated. I truly do not appreciate that situation but also I acknowledge that it is an inherent part of being in power. 

To be honest, I feel like a need of being popular and recognisable seems even more attractive when other people around you agree with those wants. Whenever I am checking out my facebook or tweeter profile, I see so many new followers, people who like my fansite and obviously I am noticing more and more likes. This digital form of appreciation builds up my confidence as well as the physical one. Who knows, maybe I will create my fanpage on more virtual communication services in the future too. I have always wanted to be funky and edgy like teenagers, forever young. 

Colleagues from my party have changed their behavior around me recently as well. It looks like becoming the most important person in the country makes people glorifying a creature of a head of the nation. My best friend and also coworker, Mateusz, is supporting me a lot. I wish he could have better position in the government. I have to talk with Jarosław about that. Unfortunately, the fact that I am a head of the nation did not change anything about making decisions in our political party. Jarosław is the one who always says the first and the last word. I wish it could be changed as well. 

Today I suppose to have a meeting with the prime minister, Beata. Personally, I do not like the way she represents our party. There is too many controversies around her and about what she does. Moreover, her personality is interestingly obnoxious. I wonder how the hell she graduated Jagiellonian University and got a PhD degree. If I can be honest, I feel like women should not participate in politics at all. It is very specific environment where you have to be clever, confident, strong and... intelligent. It might be a controversial opinion in comparison to that stupid western narrative of 'powerful women'. This is hilarious. Even God had said that men were created to rule the world and women should be there for them, on the side. I recon that I need to spread this message among this country. Well, we will see how the meeting will go.