Five

King Jax's Point of View

My Little Mouse likes to play games. I knew where she was but I figured I let her think she won before I found her. I may be blind but that doesn't stop me from getting what I want and what I want right now is to find my Little Mouse.

"Little Mouse," I called out. "I'm coming to get you and when I do...... I'm going to give you something to laugh about."

She was hiding in her room. I could sense it but I took my time walking and letting my foot steps echo, knowing she could here each and everyone. Her heart was racing and I could almost smell the excitement radiating off of her.

I smiled to myself. What a perfect mate. How did I deserve her?

Finally after having some fun. I went to her bedroom and I opened the door to find my Little Mouse on the bed.

"Took you long enough," she playfully growled at me.

"Oh, Amaya. You are in for a treat." I smirked at her.

I lunged at her, while she was on the bed. I grabbed both of her wrists in one hand and put them above her head and told her, "Now, to give you something to laugh about."

I started to tickle her with my free hand. She started squirming and laughing. I continued my assault until I saw the tears in her eyes and her begging for me to stop.

"Okay, Okay. I get it. I won't laugh at you again." She smiled at me.

A/N: By the way he can sense emotions and where people are or where objects are. So he kinda assumes she's smiling. He also felt/smelt where she was at in the room.

"You my Dear Little Mouse, are a terrible liar." I stated.

"You my King are going to have to deal with that." She spoke.

"I guess I will." I chuckled.

She was perfect in all senses of the word. She was mine and I was her's. I would fight tooth and nail to keep her. She was made for me. Thank the Moon Goddess for giving me the thing I wanted most and thank her for running away from that "Alpha." When I learn what pack thought it right to try and force her or anyone else into mating someone they didn't want, I will destroy them. It's written in the laws of the werewolf world: "One shall not force a wolf to mate with someone that is not their mate, unless said wolf is willing. If broken all members over the age of 18 maybe be held on trial and if found guilty are punishable by death."

"Ummmm, could y-you maybe get off of me?" She stuttered.

"Sorry," I said as I moved off of her.

"Your Majesty, there is an urgent situation....I'm so sorry I didn't mean to interrupt." One of my Warrior wolves spoke.

"It's fine," I mumbled lowly, irritated that he interrupted time with Amaya. "Well, go on. Speak. What's so urgent?" I growled at him seeing as he was still speechless.

"T-The Alphas' are here." The Warrior stuttered.

"And why are they here?" I questioned bored.

"They wouldn't tell me, Sir." He gulped. I could tell he was nervous.

"Tell them, I'll be there soon." I said my anger starting to burn brighter.

The Warrior didn't say anything while running to tell the Alphas'. How dare they come here unannounced. I guess I could use this to my advantage to find out what pack my Little Mouse was from.

"Come on, Little Mouse. Let us go meet the Alphas'" I whispered in her ear.

"Are they all here?" She asked nervously.

"Most likely. Why?" I tilted my head at her.

"No reason." She lied.

It breaks my heart that she's not truth full. I understand though. Her old "Alpha" wasn't very kind to her.

I got up and grabbed her hand in mine, pulling her with me down the stairs. It was time to introduce them to my mate and see what they wanted.

This is a short chapter in Jax's point of view
I hope you enjoyed!
Please Comment and vote
XOXO Ghosty