Prolouge

Rita Loud stared at the pregnancy test with a shocked expression on her face. She knew that something was wrong after she had that one night stand with Lugar Kenneth who made her feel special. Something that she used to feel with her husband...but lately he hardly wants anything to do with her making her feel unwanted. Sighing..she considered her options...she could have Lugar take away the baby so Lynn Sr. wouldn't be suspicious, but that would mean that she would miss out on a large part of her child's life. 

Before she could come to a decision, she heard crying from the living room and peeked out only to see Leni and Luna on the ground being hit by her husband and three other daughters making her blood boil. Is this the man who she married? The man who was hitting his two daughters while encouraging the others to do the same. At that moment..she made up her mind..she won't stay with a man who does this to their own children especially not when he managed to teach her other children to do the same.

"LYNN!!" Rita yelled. Lynn Sr. stopped and looked at his wife shocked. How long has she been there? He was always careful when he hit his two disappointments with his three golden children. 

"R..Rita. I can..." Lynn Sr. Said before she slapped him across the face which made his favorite daughters gasp in shock.

"How dare you hit your own children!! You should be ashamed of yourself." Rita yelled.

"Listen Rita..Leni and Luna are nothing, but disappointments...however we still have Lori, Luan and Lynn. Besides it's not like they would amount to anything in life." Lynn Sr. Said. When he said that...Rita knew that she had to break off this marriage and get married to someone who wouldn't favor one child over another. 

"That's it. Leni and Luna wait outside for me." Rita said as the two slowly walked outside waiting for their mother.

"I cannot believe that I fell for you Lynn. A true man would raise his children with all of his heart, but decide to do the exact opposite and choose favorites. So consider our marriage over...Goodbye Lynn..I hope that you'll have a nice life with you true family because Leni, Luna and I won't be apart of it." Rita said before she took off her wedding ring and through it at Lynn before grabbing her purse and stomping her way outside ready to start a new life with the man who swept her off her feet. 

Unaware that in a couple of years..she would meet her former husband and daughters again.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋