Chapter Five

When school ended, Lincoln and Ronnie Anne started to wait for Bobby and Leni to pick them up. Sid was supposed to join them, but she caused some trouble in math and managed to get detention. It took the couple..five minutes to get there and the pair climbed inside and started to drive to the Casagrande resistance when Bobby received a call.

"Babe...Can you get that for me?" Bobby asked.

"Sure thing." Leni Said as she grabbed his cellphone and looked at the name of the caller. When she saw the name...she frowned which made the others worry.

"Everything okay Leni?" Lincoln asked.

"Yes. However..it seems like you ex sent you another voice mail." Leni Said.

"Bobby...Why haven't you blocked her yet?" Ronnie Anne Said.

"Well...I was going to. But I figured that she would find out where I lived and tried to murder me...again." Bobby Said.

"Ugh...she always tried to murder you when you were dating. Luckily we moved or else...you would've dealt with her forever. And I'm telling you right now...I don't want to see her crawling around our house again." Ronnie Anne Said as she recalled Lori stalking the house and walking off whenever she spotted the police. She feared that Lori would've done something drastic towards her brother and was actually glad that they moved. Because chances are..Lori would break into the house and murder her brother. 

"Why did you stay for her for so long? Especially since it seems like she's a little...crazy." Lincoln Said.

"I mainly did it because I feared for my life. She was scary and was too clingy. If I talked to other girls...she would accuse me of cheating on her and would send her two sisters to teach me a lesson." Bobby Said.

"Don't remind me of those terrors. Luan pulled those awful pranks that embarrassed you and Lynn would beat you up. We called the police multiple times on them yet they would be back the next day like nothing happened." Ronnie Anne Said.

"It must be their Father paying their bail. I bet he doesn't even ground them and let's them do whatever they want." Lincoln Said. As the two continued to talk..Leni recalled memories of her early years when she still lived with them. Lori, Luan and Lynn really took after Lynn Senior's example and started to abuse her and Luna. If they stayed...they would just continue doing it until they were either severely injured or dead. Worse bet is that they would move their target to someone else. 

"We're here." Bobby announced snapping Leni out of her thoughts. 

"Finally. Now if you excuse me...Lincoln and I need to finish our homework and play video games." Ronnie Anne Said as she and Lincoln climbed out followed by Bobby. Before Leni got out of the car..she dialed her mother's number and waited. 

Leni? Is Everything okay?

Not really. Mom...Lincoln, Bobby and Ronnie Anne were talking about the Louds.

What?

And it seems like they all have gotten worse over the years. 

Okay Leni. Here's what we do...I'll make sure that our security system is up to date and that your father is aware of what happened. We can't let them ruin our lives.

Are you going to tell the others?

Only Luna. The others don't need to know about them yet. Besides I'm more worried about them showing up and seeking revenge.

We can talk about more when I get back back to the house. Hopefully they'll never show their faces here or else...

Okay sweetie. Love you.

Love you too Leni.

After the short phone call, Leni got out of the car and went inside. Unaware that she would be reunited with those who want to ruin her life. And that her siblings would be pulled into this feud and he brought into danger.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋