The Date

CeNy's POV

I heard the doorbell ring & looking at my clock on my phone to see it was now 7:15 so the only person I could think it was is Jacolby.

I was shocked once I opened the door he had pink roses ! Pink is my favorite color.
"Hey you look very nice" Jacolby said to me.

"Well thank you .. I try " I replied

When I walked out the door I didn't see his car so I was wondering how he got here .
"Oh umm I driving my hummer today "
He said as he pointed to the all black hummer it was so pretty.

"Oh okay it's very nice"
"Thanks."
When we got the the car he open the door for me than jogged to back to the driver side.

About 20 minutes later we arrived to this beautiful restaurant called "La Pélle" it was so nice!

"So what do you like to do on you spare time other than killing? " Jacolby asked me .

"Wow ! " I laughed a little.

"I like to shop & take care of people in need down at the shelter downtown" I replied

" I can't believe it ! A thug liked to take care of people" Jacolby said sarcastically.

For the rest of the night we just talked and laughed . I really enjoyed myself honestly.

"Ayye you wanna come back to my place.. just to watch movies or something ?"

"Sure I'll like that" I replied back

About 30 minutes later we arrived to his house. It was a pretty nice size really pretty, he had good taste for an man.

"So how do you like my home ?" He asked me once we walked inside .

"Well it's nice ....from what I've seen"

"We can go into the movie room & watch a movie or two"

"Okay that's fine" I replied

I choose "The Notebook" to watch ! That's the best movie on earth !
Of course I had to force Jacolby to watch it but he'll be okay .
We had lots of pillows & covers.. it's was really comfy .
"Ayye come lay next to daddy!"

"Daddy ? " I questioned

"Yeah girl don't play come on"
I got up & layed under him

" You wanna take them jeans off & I go get you one of my big t-shirts ?"

"Yeah thanks" I replied .

When he came back he had on nothing but basketball shorts ! The brother was packing down there!

"Here you go"

"Thanks "
I didn't go to the bathroom to change because I didn't really feel like it.

As I undressed Jacolby eyes enlarged & stayed stuck on my body. Every direction I moved , his eyes moved.

Once I was done putting on the his shirt I laid back down under him.

Jacolby put his hand on my thigh & was moving them all around my lower body.
I looked at him & he just kissed my lips & with that we started making out he bit on my lip for an entrance into my mouth & I opened.

His hand than movies to my Kat & he rubbed on it making me wet.

He put his hand down my underwear as I was moaning from pleasure! He slid one finger in hard than another.

"Uhhh Jacolby what are you OMG " I said in complete lust !

He moved his fingers in & out of me hard ! I liked every bit of it !

"Can daddy have all of you?"

"Yeaahh"

I got up & straddled him as we continued to kiss.. I thought about what was going on & I knew it wasn't right.
"Jacolby stop"

"Naww baby"

"No for real stop!"

"Man what ! Why ?"

"Because this is our first date and we can't do this."

"Man whatever get tf out my house !"

"What you mean you brought me here!"

"Idgaf leave ! "

I walked out the door & I was mad ! I took keys to my house & keyed the hell out of his car ! I didn't care !

I called up one of my people to come get me !

Once they got here they was More mad than I was !