Maybe

/CeNy's P.O.V\

"Yea sure wassup?" I asked Jacolby.

"Do you wanna step outside with me for an min?"

"Yea we can." I answered

"So what is it?" I asked as I closed the door from behind me.

"I was wanting to know if I can take you out some time or something , on the real I wanna get to know you." Jacolby said.

"Mmmmh so what, you want to get to know me to just treat me like another hoe on the street ? Nah Un partner ! " I replied back .

"Naww ma it ain't even like that I'm just trying to show you more than what all these other guys are giving you. Now is it so hard to believe that?"

"Yes it is very hard to believe, look I'll let you take me out but you're only going to have 1 chance and 1 chance only! Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes ma'am!" Jacolby replied with humor to his voice.

-

-

-

-

-

TWO DAYS LATER

/CeNy POV\

After what happened the other day I brought my sister to my nice sized 3 bedroom condo that I have in Wheeling , West Virginia. Which is where I was born and raised along with my sister. Zayree was my twin I love that girl I just don't want her to end up like me I want her to be something better than me.

Tonight I have a date with Jacolby. I don't think it would be a bad idea to give him a chance , but I mean what I say so he only has one shot at getting it right or it's no more !

It is now 5:30 and Jacolby said he'll be here around 7:15 so I decided to start getting ready. Zayree had left earlier with her boyfriend but I know she's good cause her and him both know I don't play !

I took a 10min shower and picked out what I was going to wear. Because of the fact I do not know where he is planning on taking me I went with something I know could be for multiple occasions. A long white shirt that had splits on each side with a pair of all white jean shorts. I matched the outfit with ankle high heels that are white and gold, I chose to wear a gold clutch bag and gold hoops and my lucky charm bracelet. I wounded my hair in loose curls and put is in a high bun with a few pieces left out in the front. For my make up I went with something I like to call nude gold. Nude lipstick with gold water liner , gold and white eyeshadow. If you ask me I looked quite well !