Theres A Thug In Every Girl

\CeNy's P.O.V/

"Look I gave you chance after chance Luke and you can't keep fucking up! You go out fuck with these lame ass hoes and you have me looking stupid! Do you not know who I am!? The broads that you mess with are scared of me , come on my nigga you gotta do better! And you know I hate to be disrespected but who just had to disrespect me!"

"Ba- "

*BOOM BOOM*

"No last words nigga!"

"SOMEBODY COME CLEAN THIS MESS UP DOWN HERE!"

"We're on it Cee "

"Thank you JayBe !"

As I made my way up the stairs from the basement,in one of my main trap houses I saw my father at the top! ugh what does this man want now!

"CeNy Larain Daniels , you just can't stop huh ? Why can't you be like normal 21 year old graduates ?"

"Because father you didn't raise one , you raised an smart child into the game and that's what you got!"

"You know Larain I didn't know you was going to end up like this!"

"End up like what ? The biggest female drug Queen in the south? Make money like I do? Kill like I do? Remember father who used to be the biggest Drug Lord"

"Yea but I gave that up! For mainly the safety of you!" James CeNy's father screams

"Well I'm an big girl now daddy, so can you move out of my way I have to be somewhere and your waisting my time"

"Fine then Larain, just know that I'll always protect you!" James said as he moved from in front of the top of the stair case.

-

-

-

As I got into the car I dialed my Bestfriend Zayay number.

"Hello"

"Heyy Cee baby wassup?"

"Hey you home? I was gone come by"

"Yea I'm here, Mike is here too and girl he has an friend with him! his an lil cuttie too!"

"Lol girl bye, I'll be there in 15"

"Bye girl"

Zayay is my Bestfriend we've known each other since 6th grade, and Mike is here boyfriend they've been together for an good year now.

As I pulled infront of Zayay's house I seen her white range rover and an all blacked out BMW that I've never seen before.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by Mike.

"Wassup lil Cee?"

"Hey Mike, was good witcha?"

"CENYYYYYY I MISSED YOU!!!!!" Says Zayay crazy self running to the door.

"Hi crazy monkey I miss you too."

"Come on in.." Mike said greet fully

"Ayyye Cee this my home boy Jacolby, Jacolby this Zayay Bestfriend CeNy"

"Hey how you doing beautiful?" Said Jacolby

"Fine" I replied back kinda shyly

\Jacolby P.O.V/

Man I can't lie Zayay home girl CeNy is fine! But I already know about shorty, I heard she like the baddest broad in the game and her daddy used to run the south! But shiddd me an little mama would make an bad ass couple on some Bonney&Clyde type stuff, back in New York while I was out there I was running the drug game, big time like making money by the second. I might have to get close to shorty we can run the south together! CeNy look like she about 5'1 damn I love short girls and I'm 6'2 , Carmel completion with long ass honey cherry blonde hair or sum shit like that, and shorty got an lil bad ass body!

\CeNy's P.O.V/

Jacolby was looking at me hard, Zayay and I was in the kitchen trying to whip up something to eat even tho Zayay can't cook for nothing!

"Bro CeNy do you not see Jacolby over there acting like he's never seen an pretty girl before?"

"Yes of course I see him!"

"Ayye bae can you come here?" Mike yelled from the living room.

Zayay left the kitchen and headed Mikes way. My phone started ringing as I looked down I seen that it was my lil sister Zayree , yes we have weird names but that's what makes us who we are.

"Heyy Zayree wassup?"

"Hi Cee, can you please come and get me daddy is going off again I don't know what happened just please come!" Zayree begged

"Ok Babygirl I'll be there in 10min "

I walked out the kitchen and told Zay where I was going.

"Ayye ma you want me to ride with you?" Jacolby asked

"Yea sure"

Jacolby got up and walked out the door with me, once we got to the car he opened the drivers door for me and jogged around to the passenger side.

"So where are we going?"

"To pick up my lil' sister from my dads" I replied keeping all eyes on the rode.

"Oh ight, how old is she?"

"She's 15 " He nodded his head and the rest of the ride was silent. Once we got to my fathers house I called my sister and she came out with two big ass bags.

/Jacolby P.O.V\

Damn CeNy little sister looked just like her but just an younger version.

She wasn't as short as her sister though, she had long black hair that went all the way down her back, she was real bright, and had CeNy's face all the way.

/CeNy P.O.V\

"Wassup baby, why do you have them big ass bags?"

"because momma dropped me off there like two months ago and I went shopping, so I brought all my stuff"

"Oh well ya yellow butt staying with me or what's going on?"

"I mean if that's ok with you"

"Yea, as long as ya butt doing what you're supposed to do in school and graduate you can stay as long as needed"

"Thanks Cee, but ummm who is this?"

"My name is Jacolby an friend of your sister" Jacolby spoke up

"Oh ok, well you're cute maybe Cee should make you more than an friend" Zayree said laughing I just ignored her and kept driving.

As we pulled up Zayree rushed out the car knowing where we was, she loved her some Zayay! Once I walked inside all I heard was screaming from Zayree and Zayay OMG those Z girls!

"Zayay did you finish cooking?" I asked

"Yes"

"Ummmm can I talk to you for an lil please?" I turned around to see Jacolby standing there.