Chapter 1 - The Meeting

Hello readers, ready to take off in another adventure? I hell am! SOOO, my first Rise of the Guardians fanfic so you know the drill, be gentle.

Many Eons ago, when the earth was still young, and the humans have just started to explore it; a guardian was born

Many Eons ago, when the earth was still young, and the humans have just started to explore it; a guardian was born. Shaped by the earth itself, Water made her soul, flame brought her to life while the wind gave her wings.

Last was the power and the blessing, the Man on the Moon gave and through that sacred ritual; a Guardian Angel was born.

She looked after humanity throughout the years, being a shining star for the lost but also a spiritual strength to help them stand against their toughest challenges. She was a protector and a friend, a guardian and a teacher.

Her white wings would be the shelter for those who were lost while her gentle touch would feel with warmth those who couldn't escape the cold of the darkness.

Like a mother, she looked after everything that had breath.

However as time passed, her humans changed. They became more dominant, harsh and possessive. They spread everywhere and killed their own race in a game of war and power. And through that dark side of humans, a dark spirit was born.

It fed on all that hatred and fear which is returned back. Aiming for the children who still held the light and hope into their big and pure hearts.

And its name was Pitch Black but later on, he became known as the Boogieman.

------------------------------------------------ -------------------------

Light against Darkness and Love against Fear

The two of them clashed again and again but as time grew older, the scale lost its balance. Pitch was getting stronger and stronger; close to overpower the Moon's champion. If that was to happen, the world would meet eternal darkness and suffering.

Watching the fights, the Man on the Moon sent help. 4 new guardians rushed into action. They fought back the fears and nightmares. They replaced it with Love, Laughter and Hope. In results, Pitch was weakened, and Angela managed to seal him away from where he could hurt none.

Finally, the fight was over.

------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------

The 4 Guardians quickly grew famous amongst children of all ages and became stories that even adults would carry in their back of their minds but also tell their descendants. Angela still stayed the first story and the oldest one.

She even reached to become a Myth, a Legend among Guardians and Humans alike.

She would look after everyone but mostly the kids, the future of her fellow Guardians. She watched them over and guided them during their hardest times. She was not just any Guardian; she was their Angel Guardian.