You're Questions Answered + Special Announcement!!!

Sammy: Hey guys! Sorry we haven't made a part in a while but welcome to this part! In our last part, we announced that we were doing a Q+A and now we'll be answering your questions!!

Eddie: How many questions do we have?

Sammy: Um...exactly two!

Eddie: Two?

Sammy: Yeah, two!

Eddie: So you're telling me that we allow these readers to ask us anything at all and the best we can get is two?!!

Sammy: Yes, don't get mad please!

Eddie: I'M NOT GETTING MAD!! JUST SERIOUSLY I WAS EXPECTING MORE THAN THAT!!

Sammy: *sighs* Eddie, please calm down so we can answer these questions!

Eddie: Oh, sorry, Sammy!!

Sammy: That's quite alright, Eddie! But let's get to the questions now!

Question 1: Eddie, what do you do in your spare time?

Eddie: In my spare time? 

Sammy: Yes, that's what you got asked.

Eddie: Well, I like making graves an-

Sammy: Eddie, what I think they mean by your spare time is what do you do when you're not digging graves and chasing after Rachel! We all already know you do that!

Eddie: Oh, right! That's a little hard to answer as I don't take too much time to just me but when I do I like to draw or just hang out with Sammy!!

Sammy: Aw thanks, Eddie! I like hanging out with you too!! 

Eddie: Was that an okay answer?

Sammy: *chuckles* Yeah, I think that's a perfect answer! I guess we can move on to our last question now!

Question 2: Eddie and Sammy, how did you both meet?

Sammy: How did we meet?

Eddie: I don't think I wanna answer that!

Sammy: Why not? It wasn't even that bad!

Eddie: I know but you always tell it like it was!!

Sammy: I do not!!

Eddie: Yes, you do!!

Sammy: Well, we have to answer so just let me tell the story and correct me if you think I got something wrong, okay?

Eddie: Fine!

Sammy: Alright, I met Eddie on my first night in here on his floor. It was dark and when I came up, Eddie tried to kill me-

Eddie: I wasn't trying to kill you!! It was very dark and I thought you were someone else!!

Sammy: I thought you could see perfectly well in the dark though?

Eddie: Yeah, well, not that night!!

Sammy: Fair enough. Anyway when he realized that I wasn't who he thought I was, we ended up becoming good friends! And that's the main thing that matters, right Eddie?

Eddie: Yeah, right!!

Sammy: I guess that's all for now! Hope you a-

Eddie: WAIT!!

Sammy: What? What is it, Eddie?!!

Eddie: We have a special big announcement, remember?

Sammy: Oh, yes! How could I forget? Do you wanna tell them or will I?

Eddie: You can!

Sammy: Okay! Guys, we have somebody new coming to our book very soon!!

Eddie: Someone very special!

Sammy: Even more special than me?!

Eddie: Kinda? I don't know! The same, I guess!

Sammy: Fair enough. Eddie is obviously very excited about this

Eddie: Yes, I am! Sammy, am I allowed to tell them any information?

Sammy: They might get who it is if we give away too much and we want it to be a surprise! So maybe just tell how you know them!

Eddie: Okay! Guys this person used to be one of us angels and was actually one before me! And       I'm just so excited for them to come to our book!

Sammy: You guys can try guess who it might be, you probably won't get it though cause that's all we're telling you! But don't worry, all will be revealed in the next part! But until then, bye! See you all next time!!