It's A Grimm Life

This is a very very very long time coming

This is a very very very long time coming. I do apologize to LeighAnneComstock. You requested this story soooo long ago and I have finally finished it and here it is. To all my other silent readers, please enjoy! I apologize in advance for any grammatical and spelling errors.

"Good. Again," you instruct Sasha. He gets in his stance and you two go through the fight sequence again. You loved that you were his fighting choreographer on set. You took a perverse pleasure in torturing your husband with his training. When you two have completed the sequence, you stand back and eye him appreciatively. "Great job. You've got it down now." He shoots you a huge grin, as he walks over to you. "Oh no. Oh no you don't!" you warn him. "You're all sweaty."

"So are you," he says lasciviously.

You walk away from him, trying to avoid his reach. You make a break around him, but his longer stride and reach take over your shorter one and he catches you easily. You squeal in protest as he rubs his shirtless sweaty chest all over you. "Ugh! No! Sasha! Stop! Grrr. You're so sweaty!"

"I thought females loved the scent of male sweat," he jokes.

"It's a texture thing you idiot!" you protest.

"Well, I happen to know a few times where you don't mind my sweat all over you!" he whispers in your ear, as he nips the outer shell of your ear.

"GRRRRR. That's different," you point out.

"Really? How so?" Sasha purrs, sounding very interested in what your answer may be.

"It just is!" you huff.

"That's not an answer," Sasha laughs. He licks the column of your throat, ending with a kiss on your cheek. You and he both know you could get out of his grip in a second flat as you were a stunt choreographer and you specialized in a few different fighting styles.

You shiver in response to his tactic. "I can't think when you do that," you mutter.

"That's the point," his breath ruffles your hair.

"There you are!" you both hear a female elderly voice.

"Yay! We found you!" a tiny female voice pipes up.

"Daddy!" a young male child's voice shouts jubilantly.

Sasha lays his head on your shoulder and groans, his arms loosening to encircle your waist. "Foiled by the kids again."

You laugh and pinch his side. "Knob," you say lovingly, "it's not like we can do anything here while we are at work."

He nips your shoulder and turns your head to give you a quick kiss, before dropping his embrace to turn to his kids, but not before he was able to give your butt a very quick, discreet squeeze.