Chapter 5

Third POV
It was the next day and the taekook couple were sleeping.

Jungkook's POV

You woke up to find a sleeping Taehyung. You wanted to check on your parents just to make sure. You got up went to Taehyung's closet and opened it to find clothes, you found a oversized baby blue sweater and skinny jeans. You changed into them and headed out the house to your house.

•At Jungkook's house•

You get to your house and open the door only to see....

Jungkook: "Eomma, Appa-" you started but you stoped when you see you parents fucking each other. You stared at them your face getting hot as soon as you try to look away Namjin looked at you all shocked.

Namjin; "GO TO ROOM NOW!" He yelled as you run down stairs in the basement to the pink room and shut door. You flop your self on the bed questioning what the hell just happend, you stood up to explore the room since you've never been here. After you looked at the bathroom, cabinets, night stand, you wanted to check the closet you went over to the closet and opening the doors suddenly your face starts to get hot as you see what kind of clothes it has: panties, high thighs, collars, short dresses, shirts, shorts, skirts, bows, jewelry, and cute shoes all of them were pink. But your damn curiosity took over you and you took some clothes to try them on.

Jungkook's outfits he tried on.
Outfit No.1

Outfit No. 2

Outfit No. 3

You we're about to take off the bunny outfit but before you could your parents opened your door and stood there all shocked so we're you, you stood still, still exposing your slim waist, milky white skin, and your bare thighs

Namjoon: "J-Jungkook y-you.."

Seokjin: "YOUR FINALLY WEARING THE CLOTHES THAT WE BOUGHT YOU AHHHHH!!" He screamed running towards me and pushed me on the bed. (I'm changing the "You" when its each BTS member POV to "Me" or  "I") I looked at my dad then to my phone and saw it exploding with messages I grabbed my phone and saw that the messages were from tae.

Taehyung's POV ( earlier in the morning)

I woke up to find my self alone in the bed I shot up and looked around the room to see if Jungkook was still here I went down stairs and looked around. I saw a plate on the table and walked over to the kitchen to see what it was, I opened the plate that had another plate on top of it to keep it how it was pancakes, eggs, and bacon I'm guessing Jungkook made this but also I felt like he was hiding something from me. I don't show it so I couldn't be obvious maybe I'll ask later then. I ate the food and went upstairs and got my phone and started to text Jungkook.

Taelien🐯👽: kookie where are you?

Taelien🐯👽: Jungkook?

Taelien🐯👽: baby respond

Taelien🐯👽: Jeon Jungkook are you there?

Babyboy💖🐰: I'm here

Taelien🐯👽: where are you?

Babyboy💖🐰: at my parents house

Call Babyboy💖🐰
[Yes] or No

Jungkook's POV

Tae started calling me I felt nervous because i still had the outfit on and my Eomma kept making a ruckus of which collar, jewelry, shoes, and makeup i Accepted the call and told Jin to quiet down a little.

Taehyung📞: Hello?

Jungkook: "h-hi"

Taehyung📞: what are you doing?

Jungkook: "n-nothing! J-just with my p-parents"

Taehyung📞:mhm I'm coming over now.

Jungkook: "n-no-" I got cut off when tae hanged the phone on me and I don't him to see me like this and at the same time my mom finally finished fighting with himself I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing at pink cropped hoodie with bunny ears on the hood, short shorts with a bunny's tail on the back of it, pink and white shoes with little bunny's on it, my nails painted in white, a collar saying "Daddy's Babyboy" in cursive, for my hair he combed it so it would cover my forehead, my makeup he made my lip gradient and added some blush, eyeliner, and some mascara on my eyelashes making this look longer, and on my head he made me wear some fake bunny ears with white and grey fur, and my hair with pink highlights. I looked cute more like smexy, shit! I forgot tae's coming! Oh no!

DiNg DoNg!

The doorbell suddenly rung I quickly ran up the stairs totally forgetting what i was wearing for a minute.

Jungkook: "APPA DON'T OPEN THR DOOR!!"

I was to late my dad already opened the door revealing a smirking Taehyung eyeing me up and down on my body I turned around so I could go back but my Eomma was already behind me blocking me. I suddenly felt two pairs of hand on my bare waist pulling me close to the person.

Taehyung: "why don't we take this to the room baby bun~?" He said with his deep voice that sent shivers down my spine I moaned when he started sucking on my neck quickly covering my mouth, I got lifted off of the floor and taken to the downstairs room which is mine know I guess.

Taehyung: "strip"

Jungkook: "b-but t-tae we have s-scho-Ahh~mm~" I moaned when he slapped my ass.

Taehyung: "school starts at 9:30 right now is 7:47 we have enough time~ now strip" I began striping my clothes off only once again being pushed on the bed by the one and only Taehyung i moaned again when he started to pump my dick.

Taehyung: "suck"he said as he stuck his two fingers in my face to suck them I started sucking on them making sure It got coated with my saliva real good, he soon took out his finger out of my mouth and pushed them inside my entrance I moaned out loud clenching around his fingers he then added the third finger scissoring inside of me making sure i was stretched out,  Soon Taehyung's took his clothes off getting completely naked and centered with my entrance.

Taehyung: "Ready"he asked and I nodded

Taehyung: "Words baby"

Jungkook; "Y-yes d-daddy" I stuttered out. He started pushing his giant cock inside of me and started thrusting hard and deep.
___________________________
I have no think
Well bye~ 사랑해💜