Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook was taking me somewhere for training which I didn't know where that is. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll find out once we get there." He said. "Ok" I replied. I felt myself dozing off so I allowed my eyes to close and fall asleep.

Jungkook's POV

We arrived at the shooting range. I looked to tae and found asleep. "He wake up you dork" I said as I shook him. He groaned and his eyes fluttered open. "C'mon" I said as we got out of the car and went inside.

"Wow" I heard Taehyung say. "Jungkookie!" I heard a familiar voice scream out my name, I turned around and saw a close friend of mine named Irene. "Hi, it's good to see you again Irene" I said as I hugged a excited girl. "How are you?" She asked "I'm good" I replied "and who's that?" "Oh that my-"  "Hello my name is Kim Taehyung I'm Jungkook's boyfriend" he cut me off again. " OMG I never thought that "Mr. Bad Boy" would get a boyfriend y'know, so who tops?" She asked as I pointed at tae feeling blush on face "me" he said.

"UwU as soon as I met jungkookie I always said to myself that he was a total bottom, moaning under a handsome top, being fucked so hard, and—" "Shut up! Ok we get it, so can you please shu— Ow!" I started but I stopped as I felt my ass sting. I looked over to tae and saw him smirking, he grabbed me and pulled me close to him trailing his hand to my bottom. "Ooooo somethings happening right now but what brings you here?" She said. "I- well w-we came here s-so I could train Taehyung into shooting b-because he joined the- Agency!" I squeaked on the last word because I felt a hand squeeze my ass. "Oh ok well follow me then"

We followed Irene to a certain shooting range and gave me and tae some guns to choose from. " pick two" she said as we both grabbed certain kinds of guns and we started shooting the cardboard person.

Well Taehyung was having a little to much fun he....almost shot someone, the person was cussing us out that he got kicked out by Irene it was pretty funny.

•Time Skip (2 weeks)•

2 painful weeks has already passed and tae is with me right now in my bosses office. To be honest I haven't been in my bosses office in a while, so you could say that I was a little nervous while tae was nervous and excited at the same time. We soon heard clacking from outside the room, the door opened revealing my so called boss

"Kim Taehyung, came from a wealthy family, 20 years old, and your are asking to join the Korea assassins, hm?"

"Yes sir"

"You're in"

"Thank you sir"

"Ahhh!" Tae started screaming once we left my bosses office, while I just sighed in relief. "C'mon let go home?" I asked and tae nodded.

Taehyung's POV

After we left "our" HQ I sat in the sofa while Jungkook was doing god knows what upstairs. He then came down wearing an oversized t-shirt and. Some short shorts that you can barely see under the shirt, he was sticking out his ass while using his phone on the kitchen counter.

I felt my pants get a little tight as I kept staring at him, my little "friend" was getting excited. I stood up and walked over to him. He didn't notice me so I put his ass on my crotch, as I did that I also slid a hand under his shirt.

"W-what are y-you doing?!" He asked "you made me hard" I said with a deep ass voice. I started to twist his nipple and grind on him. I groaned at the pleasure but it wasn't enough, I picked up jungkook and carried him to the living room, I pulled down his short and inserted one finger in him. I inserted the second finger and started to Scissors inside of him "t-tae-ahh~" "wrong name baby boy" "d-daddy~" lets just say that I lost patience after that.

(A/N: You imagine the rest ;))
________________________

I did this chapter a little more shorter, It usually would have 1000 words but this one is up to 700.

And I'm sorry for the long update school has been a pain in the ass.

But anygays i love y'all bye:)