Chapter 9

Taehyung's POV

I wake up to see a sleeping bunny next to me, I traced his facial figures with my finger. I booped his nose which made him scrunch his nose. Cute. I got out of bed and went to my laptop to see random emails on it. "Baby?" I asked "hm?" "come here real quick.", he got out bed and walked over to me. "What's wrong?" He asked while rubbing his eyes "Look at these emails..." he looked at the email then his eyes went wide.

"Baby?" "Get ready! hurry! We are heading to HQ NOW!" He yelled which I immediately stood up from my chair to get changed.

We got changed he took my laptop and I grabbed the keys. We entered the car and I started driving. Jungkook was reading the emails on my laptop he then growled which scared me I little. I have never seen him like this before.

We arrived to HQ he opened the car door then opened the glass doors brutally. I rushed towards him to catch-up. "Where is Mr. Chang!" He yelled. "I-n the m-mee-ting r-room M-mr. Jeon" one of the lady workers said stuttering, Obviously she was scared. We both rushed to the meeting room where boss, Yoongi and other workers were.

He walked up to boss and gave him my laptop. "What?" Mr. Chang said "alive.."kook growled "WHAT!" Mr. Chang shouted. "Choi and GOT7 are working together to get revenge on us!" Koo shouted which made me stay still. Choi? Choi joonwan? Choi joowon! I remember that name! "They have your friends and parents jungkook...." mr. Chang said. I looked over to kook he was so angry that he punched the wall as hard as he can which made everybody shut up.

"second time...THIS IS THE SECOND TIME HE TOOK MY LOVED ONES!" He shouted which made me a little angry too. "We're going NOW!" everybody in the room rushed to the lockers to get ready while mr. Chang was about the plan.

This is my first mission with kook and everybody else. This is gonna be fucking lit!

Jimin's POV

!gasp!

I woke up in a strange dark room. I looked over to my right and saw Hoseok, and Namjin, and also Irene!

I shook hoseok to wake him up —which he did— and whispered "where are we?" "I don't know but why are we here?" I tried to walk towards the Namjin couple to wake them up but I couldn't move because my legs were tied. "Hoseok you go wake them up your closer to them!" I whispered-shouted at him.

After a few minutes of me,hoseok,Irene and Namjin were talking we quickly shut up when the door opened.

"Well well well if it isn't Jungkook's parents and friends?" "What do you want from us!" I yelled at him. "Oh nothing all I want to do is get revenge on Jungkook for trying to kill and my partner Choi Joowon also wants revenge on Jungkook" he told us. "And how are you gonna do that?" I said smirking "oh I don't know maybe capture him and sexually torture him and you guy's?" He explained, since Choi and JB and his gang where facing away from the door. Me and the rest saw the door open revealing a familiar face, Jungkook. He's here! "Really wow that's actually a good plan to torture me but it's not good enough~" Jungkook started. JB, Choi and the rest of the gang turn around to see Taekook, Yoongi, and some-other workers.

'Slice!'

Kookie sliced JB's and Choi's stomach with his knife that was now bloody. "Yoongi go set them free.. We'll deal with them" Jungkook spat out. We all stood up and followed Yoongi out of the room.

Author's POV

"So now that I'm alone with my bf why don't you begin that plan of your now eh?" Jungkook asked while lifting an eyebrow. "Oh I would love to, but you see I wanted you alone no one else" JB said while playing with his gun. "Then I'll shall start mine!" Jungkook shouted out while doing a karate kick hitting JB's stomach. Since he practiced Taekwondo when he was young. He only uses the skill for certain reasons.

'Groan'

Jungkook groaned when JB kicked him in the stomach, he swung his arm so that his elbow was in Jaebeom's face and hit him. "You little bitch!" Yelled Jaebeom.

On Taehyung's side he was fighting BamBam, and the rest of Jungkook's group was fighting the rest of JB's group.

After fighting•
(don't hate me I love GOT7 too 😅)

"Have you learned your lesson yet?" Jungkook asked while holding on to his hip which is bleeding. The brunette let out a low growl, "DID YOU OR DI YOU NOT!" He yelled as he held up a gun on JB's head. "Y-yes!" "Will you cause any more trouble to our agency?" The older male shook his head as a no. "Cause if you did I wouldn't hesitate to rip your head off your body. Same goes for you Choi Joowon" The younger male said as him and his group got out of the room, to their car, and drove off. Well not before they shot Choi and JB on the leg.

Jungkook's POV

I groaned as I was taken care of my injuries. I had way more then the others cause i fought three at a time. "Jungkookie why didn't you tell ya sooner..?" Jin Hyung asked. "I thought you already knew, you were kidnapped two ti-AGHH!" Fuuuuck that hurt. Dad was putting some rubbing alcohol on one of my wounds and that shit burns. "Ah sorry jungkookie" Namjoon Hyung apologized. "I-it's alright" I replied, I looked over to my side and caught tae staring at me. He didn't even turn away he just smirked and mouthed a sentence which was "That was fucking lit" I chuckled a little as I leaned my head back on the couch.

"Sigh"

What did I do to deserve people like this. Everybody used to bully me because I was gay, depressed, wierd, etc. 

I'm grateful.
________________________________

Srry for any mistakes. I took awhile to write this chapter cause all of the commotion of COVID-19. Me, my mom, and siblings had to keep buying food so that we wouldn't run out.

Also my brain wasn't functioning well when I thought of an idea for the chapter it would disappear the nex