chapter 23

Then he ran to her room.he knocked the door but no one answered .so he knocked again then someone opened the door who is y/n.her eyes are red amd her face look pale.

Jk-y/n?

Y/n-w-what are u doing here kookie oppa?

Jk-i-i want tell u something.

Y/n-what is it?

Jk-before that can i come in?

Y/n-oh yeah sorry.

She sided and jk came inside .then y/n closed the door and sat on the bed.

Y/n-what is it kookie oppa?

Jk-i-i know u saw me and sana noona-

Y/n-yeah.did u came here to tell me that u two are dating now?-

Jk-no no y/n.u have misunderstood. She confessed to me but i rejected her becuz i love her as a friend. She understood too .so we are only friends.

Y/n-oh.but why are u telling me this oppa?

Jk-becuz i want u to talk with me again.u dont know how i missed u and how i missed to hug u.

Y/n stared at him surprisingly. Then she pulled him for a hugged and they both hugged each other.

Y/n-i missed u too kookie oppa.

Jk-i dont know if im the reason for u to act like before .if its me im so so sorry.

Y/n-sh dont worry about past.im ok now becuz u are with me now.i just felt sad becuz you didnt talked with me and didnt act like before.

She cried.

Jk-im so sorry princess.i didnt know it.i thought it will bother u if i hugged u and kissed u

Y/n-princess?i hear it after so many days.dont be sorry kookie oppa.i really like when u are besides me.plz act like before.

He nodded and broke the hug.when after they pulled away they stared in to each others eyes.without they knowing both started to lean in until their lips touch each other.they both closed their eyes and enjoyed the kissed.jungkook starts to moving his lips against y/ns .she didn't know how to kiss but did as jungkook.she wrapped her arms around him and he wrapped his arms around her waist. Then the kiss turned in to a make out. Jungkook bite y/ns bottom lip and she gasped.then he inserted his tongue then they started to fight of cause jungkook won.they pulled away becuz of lacking oxygen.they panted heavily.that was their first.they stared to each other while blushing.y/n was screaming inside her mind.

Jk-i-i l-ove u-u k-kim y-/n.

He said while panting and y/n shocked.

Y/n-i l-lo-ve u -too kookie o-oppa.

Then they smiled at each other.

Jk-we have to sleep now.

Y/n-yeah lets sleep.

Jk-is it ok if i sleep with u?

Y/n-its ok kookie oppa.i trust u.

Then they took a wash of cause separately then both laydown on the bed and hugged each other.

Jk-good night princess.

He kissed her forehead.

Y/n-good night kookie oppa.

Nextday.

Y/n woke up and saw no one besides her.she smiled at last night memories.then she took a wash and rushed to the kitchen to make breakfast while jungkook taking a bath in his bathroom.

Y/n pov.

I was making breakfast ans i heard doorbell ringing.so i went to open it and saw oppas.

Me-hi oppas .good morning!!

All-good morning little girl.

Jin-wow u look so happy today than other days.what happened?

I just smiled and let them in.

Me-keep talking i will make breakfast.

They nodded and i went to the kitchen. After few minutes i felt someone hugging me by my waist.

???-good morning beautiful !!

Me-good morning handsome!!

He turned me around to face him and pecked my lips.

Me-kookie oppa not now.whaf if someone see us?

Jk-yeah sorry.

Me-aww dont be.

Then he pecked my lips for the last time and went out of the kitchen.i finished making food and served them in to the table .then told others to come.

Jin-woah smells good!!!

Rm-yeah right.your future husband is so lucky to have u.

Jk-yeah .sure he is.

I looked at him and saw him smirking.i blushed and looked away.

Tae-your face is good today.whats the reason.

Me-nothing.its not a big deal.

Tae-and im the one who is selecting him.

Me-what?!?are u crazy?thats my problem.

Jimin-oh god tae.let her be free.

Tae-but what if she found a bad one?

Me-im not.trust me oppa.

I looked at kookie oppa and saw him blushing now.

Rm-are u dating someone now y/n?im asking becuz u are so confident.

Oh shoot.

Me-w-what?im not dating and can we stop talking about these things.orelse we will be late.

All nodded and started eating. After eating we got in to the car and went to the university.

Tae-jungkook?

Jk-yes hyung?

Tae-plz drop her to her clz.

Jk-sure.

Then he held my hand and went toward the clz while im whining.

Me-kookie oppa!!im not a baby.let go of my hand plz?

Jk-oh why would i?i love u and u love me.so?

I lost now.then we arrived .i saw eonnies standing.

Jk-so i will be going now princess.see u at the lunch time.

He pecked my lips .i blushed.

Me-bye prince .see you too.

I pecked his cheek and ran inside the clz room.when i arrived i saw eonnies looking at me eyes widened.

Jisoo-omg are u two dating?

Me-yes.is it a problem?

Lisa-wow im so happy!!!

Me-yeah yeah.

Jennie-so how it happened?

Me-hmm.he kissed me.happy?and jisoo eonnie did u confess jin oppa?

She shook her head.

Me-really?u were the one who told me u are so annoying and now who is it?i did it before u.u liked him for a year.i only liked kookie oppa for like a month and we are dating.think before telling eonnie.

Jisoo eonnie looked down.

Jisoo-im sorry y/n.plz forgive us.

Me-not now.u have to wait.

Hmm end of another chapter.hope u enjoyed it.plz ignore my grammer mistakes.