chapter 26

I bathed and changed my clothes then i heard a knock.i opened the door and saw kookie oppa.

Me-kookie oppa?what are u doing here?

Jk-i came here to have my night kiss babe.

I blushed.

Me-but what about oppa?

Jk-he went to his room.so plz?

I chuckled .then tip toed and pecked his lips.

Me-there u go.

He chuckled.

Jk-thank u babe.good night.love u

He pecked my forehead.

Me-good night and love u too kookie oppa.

The he left.i went to my bed and drifted to my dreamland.

Next day.

My outfit.

I went downstairs ro make breakfast

???-good morning babe.

Me-good morning kookie oppa.

Then he hugged my waist from my back.

Jk-kookie oppa is too long princess.call me oppa now.

Me-w-what?but what if my oppa hear it?

Jk-dont call me it when we are around him.

I nodded.then suddenly he lifted me up from the floor and put me on the table.i gasped.

Me-oppa!!

He chuckled and kissed me.i closed my eyes and kissed him back.then we broke the kiss.
He looked so handsome.

Jk-u are so beautiful babe

Me-t-thanks oppa-

???-oh when jin hyung?today evening?oh ok then bye.

We both looked at each other and he quickly put me on the floor .he quickly turned away and started drinking water. Then oppa came.

Tae-good morning.

Me&jk-good morning.

Tae-hyungs are coming today.

Me-oh.its good.

He nodded.then we ate our breakfast.i had some home works so i told them and went to my room.it took like 2hrs.then i fell a sleep again.

???-y/n!!!!are u sleeping?!?WAKE UP!!!

I jumped .

Me-why oppa!!i was sleeping!!

Tae-we are going to watch a movie.coming?

I thought for a second.

Me-yeah.im coming.

Then i went downstairs and sat on the couch besides kookie oppa.oppa played the movie and it was a

me-ITS A LOVE STORY?U KIDDING ME!!!!

Yah !!i dont really like them.

Tae-can u just shut up and watch?

I closed my mouth and watched the movie.when i was watching i saw kookie oppa looking at me.i looked at him and smiled.then i looked at the screean and saw a KISSING SCENE!!!OH GOSH.AND THEY WENT TO A BED ROOM.NO NO NO!!soon they started to remove their clothes.i saw my oppa calling someone then he ended it.

Tae-guys i have ro go now.u guys watch.bye.

He left.now its me and kookie oppa.i blushed and turned more red by hearing moaning sounds.i think kookie oppa understood me and he switch offed it.he turned to me and starred at me.i starred at him.then he leaned in and started kissing me.soon it turned to a make out session.the we heard a sound of door open.we both quickly pulled away.we both turned around and saw oppa and tzuyu eonnie.they ran upstairs while closing the door without glancing at us.we shared a confused look.then he smiled and started kissing me again.i kissed back and he pinned me down on the couch. I gasped as he started kissing my neck and moved his hand under my top.i enjoyed his touch then suddenly he bit my neck.

Me-a-ah o-oppa.

Before we can go far we heard moans from upstairs.we both stoped and listened it clearly. NO THIS CANT BE-

Me-o-oppa?

I blushed.

Jk-yes baby?

He was blushing too.

Me-a-are they?

He nodded.my eyes widened and hid my face on the crook of his neck.he chuckled.then we heard a hard knock.i looked at kookie oppa .he got up quickly and went to the door still blushing.

Third person pov.

Jungkook went ro the door and opened it.

Jk-hyungs?

Jin-hello jk.

Jk-what are u guys doing here?

Jhope-oh didnt tae told u?

Jk-oh he told.

Rm-go and tell him we are here.

Jk-u-um ok.

He let them come in.

Jk-y/n plz come with me.

She nodded and went to taes room while others looking at them confusely.y/n and jk went infront of the door and knocked.no response
Y/n-op-oppa?

???-faster tae-faster.uh y-yeah right t-their.

Y/n blushed and hid besides jk.

Y/n-oh n-no.i c-cant s-tay here now.

Jk-m-me too babe.but we have to tell him that hyungs are here.

Y/n nodded.

Jk-h-hyung?HYUNG!!!

He shouted.then they heard foot steps coming towards them the door and someone opened the door who is tae who looked like a crazy man.y/n  laughed in her mind and blushed too.

Another update.ignore my grammer mistakes.