chapter 14

The first thing I'm greeted with when I get to axels house is rose whisper yelling "auntiieee" half naked as she jumps on me.
"Hey sweet thing, how was the sleep over?"
"Fun we went swimming and took a baff and den we all" she starts then proceeded to whisper "we all cumed auntie"
"Oh really? That must have been fun huh?" I chuckle and she giggles while nodding. "So where IS my little baby, and your daddy??"
"Day stiw sweeping"
"Still? Uh oh looks like someone's been up all by herself, you show me where they are?"
"Otay" she says then pulls me into axels room. God they're0 so cute, Axels got at least his shirt off, with Eeli looking the same, laying on his chest.

"Heyy guysssss" I whisper and kiss Eeli's head and poke axels. Axel wakes up first, "its noon y'all should probably get up, yea?" "Mmm yeah probably" he says in his deep sleepy voice, then suddenly his eyes go wide "where's rose?" "Right here daddyyyy" she says and scoots up the bed to him. They look so cute! uh, "Eeli baby, time to wake up," I hum in his ear as I bend down to kiss his temple.

"mmm momma?" his tired soft voices hums as he peaks through at me slightly confused, then slow starts to get up, and hug me, " Hiii my missed yous"

"I missed you too baby," I smiled at him "did you have a good night?" He just blushes and nods into my shoulder. "well I brought Breakfast from Denny's, there's pancakes, bacon, sausage, fruit and orange juice wait downstairs. cuz you two are far too little to not make a mess, even if we fed you ourselves" I earned some giggles and a chuckle. After putting the two cuties at the table, we went into the kitchen,

"So he was good last night? And rose too?" I ask axel once i know they wont here us talking.

"yeah, they were both good, little horny, but good" he chuckles passing me a butter knife.

"Good! so maybe we could go to the fair together tonight? I haven't really been able to take him out yet, with work and all and you know rose loves rides"

"sounds fun, head out around dinner time and have fair food, then you guys stay the night?" he asks with a wink

"we'll see' i laugh, "gotta talk to them first and see how the night goes"

#Eel's pov#

Mommy and Axel got our food ready after putting us in our spots at the table, it smelt so yummy, My tummy growled loudly and rose giggles with me. 

"we better get some food in those bellys!" I heard from behind me as food gets set in front of us. "after you guys eat, we'll go get you in the bath and ready from your surprise." 

'but you gotta eat all your food" axel tosses in.

"Okieeee" rose and I squealed and started eating.