Chapter 3

Rosetta(pic^)

I open my eyes and see Jason next to me asleep. I had the weirdest dream last night. I was running in the woods then all of a sudden there was another wolf chasing me and then my wolf called out mate, mate, but who was it? I turn back to look at Jason to see he's been staring at me the whole time.

"So what were you doing in the woods yesterday?"

His green eyes intensifies on me.

"I was just running then I blacked out."
"Did you hit a tree?"
"I don't know."
"Don't be so stupid next time then."

He gets up and slides on his shirt but before he can do that I get a good peek of his abs. Winter growls and I shush her enjoying the view along with her.

"If your done starring there is breakfast made downstairs then you can head home."
"Ok."

I start to head out when he gets in front of me.

"What do you say to your Alpha for helping you?"
"First off your not alpha or king yet. Second Thank you."

I try to leave but he locks the door and chokes me against the wall.

"You see Rose. I don't like being talked to like that."

One of his hands start sliding down my body and pinches my nipple.

"So I think you should apologize to your FUTURE KING and ALPHA."

His hand starts playing with my pussy and rubbing it hard making a wet pool between my legs. He thrusts his fingers into me and I see his eyes glint black.

"What do you say?"
"I-I'm sorry alpha."

He drops me to the ground and walks out. I run down the stairs and try to rush to my house but Jason stops me at the front door.

"I'm taking you home."

Before I can object he grabs my wrist and takes me to my house.

"Thank you"
"Anytime."

He runs off and I'm left standing there with his shirt on and no underwear. I see him stop by a tree not too far a way and smile then wave my underwear in his hand. That son of a bi- 'I like him!'