Chapter 11

Rose

Yesterday was a mess. Jason spent too much money on my birthday party. Saying "IT HAS TO BE PERFECT!" Ugh. I'm tired. 'WE GET TO MEET OUR MATE TODAY EE!!' Down girl. I go to my closet and slide on my blue jean shorts and yellow sweater half shirt. I slide on my brown flats and head to the bathroom to do my hair. Maybe just curl it today. I hurry downstairs to see my angle like somewhat mother lay out my favorite meal.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!"

I gobble down pancakes, waffles, and chicken nuggets. 

"THANKS AGAIN HEADING TO SCHOOL!"

I run outside and bump into Romeo and James.

"Happy Birthday!!"

"Thanks guys!"

I get up and we head to school. Romeo looks at me.

"I wonder who will be your mate."

"I'm sure it'll be Jason. Did you see what he made her wear yesterday?"

"SHUT UP!"

We finally get to school and everyone  stares at me and whispers. I don't have time today. When I get close to my locker a smell of chocolate and sugar fills my nose. I run to my locker to see Jason standing there with roses and chocolates. 'Mate mate mate!'  Jason smiles and I stand there confused.

"THAT EXPLAINS THE SHIRT!"

"Yup."

"Your an ass."

"I know."

"I hate you."

"I know."

I pull him into a kiss and he slams me against the locker while making out with me. Everyone around us claps and cheers.

Jason

'MINE! SHES ALL MINE!' Ours. She's ours. I pull away and throw her on my back.

"I have a surprise for you."