1

●●●

●●●

"Nee-san !! Nee san what is this boy doing here !!!" Mahiru hummed a song while turning her head to the voice and stretched a smile out .  "His family got murdered so he will be staying with us ~" kanae explain as Shinobu turn her head to Kanae and frown ." But we dont have any avaiable room for him , kanae neesan , Mahiru neesan !" She exclaim with her hand open .
Both of Kanae and Mahiru thought for a while . A light mental appear on Mahiru head , and she take her finger up .

"Then he will be sleeping with me" Mahiru said , the place become akwardly quiet for a while but no anymore after hearing Shinobu scream and Kanae erotic sound .

"Why ?! Nee san he is a boy !! You cant sleep with a boy !!" She said a little bit quick . Mahiru sweatdropped and excused yourselfs while grabbing the boy to her side .
Mahiru took her sword and run with the boy on her back . She glanced at Shinobu and giggles while a pair of shinning eyes were staring at her . the boy's heartbeat  unconciously become faster and louder.

TIME SKIP

Mahiru's pov

"Hmmm~its look good on you~you look cute!"i exclaim while scanning the boy's figure . His figure position is like a ball .

I crouched down while  He look up to me with his dull eyes ," what is your name ?" I spoke , caressing his right cheek

I crouched down while  He look up to me with his dull eyes ," what is your name ?" I spoke , caressing his right cheek . Its hard for him to speak but he spoke . "H-haru" i stretch out a smile . "What is your father name , haru ?"he widen his eyes and look down . The aura in the air become quite akward . "I dont remember his name" he muttered while his eyes slowly become teary . I sit there silently not knowing what to do . My hand move it on his head . After feeling my hand on his head he look up with a shock expression on his face . A drop of tears came out from a certain person followed by me . I eyed-smile and speak " dont worry i would never force you to say something you dont like or dont know " i open my eyes shock to see a small figure shove into my body . My kimono start to getting wet . "Dont worry i will take care of you , haru . You can rest now , haru " i said and rub his back . He cough and look at me with his eyes , his mouth open . " but i am a dem-"i cut his words .  "I know , haru . I know it when i first look at you . My eyes could see it , my ears could hears it , my nose can smell it , your demonic aura , sound and scent . I could detect it all" i continue while to pating his back . He stop the scene using a romantic position . Our face were 1 inch away . My face burst as i scoot back .

He look at , weird , i hide my bluahing face as he ask .

" so Mahiru-onee sama will not hate me if i am a demon " i nod my head and look at him  . "And you can turn to your original form now " i said and eyed-smile . His eyes shine and start to become bigger and taller than me . My eyes become dot as i tilt my head and let out a sound 'eh?'.

His hair as usual , black . His blue eyes changed to grey and his cloth that i just buy has turn too.

He smirk at me while taking his hand and reach my head making me pout .

He pinch my cheek , i slap his hand and run away with a bag of clothes on my hand followed by Haru

He pinch my cheek , i slap his hand and run away with a bag of clothes on my hand followed by Haru . I glanced back and saw haru's huffing .

'I see , he can't keep up with my medium speed . Is it because i am a ******?" I thought and slowed down on purpose .

I kick the gate open and run in . "Everyone we both have come back !!!" I quickly stop after seeing Shinobu with her unsheathed sword on her hand . I scream and stop but then scream back after seeing a figure appear infront of me . A hand wrap on my body.  "You have a guts for touching onee san " Shinobu muttered and look at the figure .

Shinobu eyed-smile and clench her teeth as she tighten her grip on her sword . Both my figure and other figure melt after seeing a lava who going burst .

"Please be prepared"