2

●●●

●●●

"Itte ! Kanae san , please do it slowly" Haru complained , rubbing his blushing no red-ish purple cheek . Kanae's eyes become teary as she run to her big sister figure and hug her . "Nee-san!!! Why is haru called me Kanae san and not Nee san ?" She complain while crying . I laugh . "Let him be , right Haru ?" I said and turn my lazy head to Haru . Haru who was laying on the futon quickly bow down and said "yes , onee-sama"

"See ! Nee san ! He doesnt want to call me nee san !" Kanae sulk . I pat head and laugh . "Kanae-neesan what are you doing to mahiru nee sana ?" Shinobu ask with a basket full of clothes . " i want Mahiru neesan comfort again " she muttered as my eyes become dot.  'Comfort ?' Mahiru thought

" why- ahhh , is it because" Shinobu finger point at a certain person . " him ?" Haru dot his eyes and turn to me wanting me to help her . Kanae put her tongue out at Haru . Haru panic as Shinobu come closer to him . "Ehhh , Shinobu dont just talk like it was me !!!" Haru exclaim , a big but small veins pop on Shinobu's forehead .

"It seems like this demons does'nt know his place yet"

TIMESKIP

"Mahiru-neesan !!!" Haru shoved his head onto Mahiru's stomach while crying . "Why is Shinobu always hurt me ? She knew i was a demon but she kept injecting me with her new wisteria poison" he shove his head deeply . "Why did i do to her , nee san " he ask tigten his grip on Mahiru kimono . "Ahhh , she jus-"

The tradisional door slides open as a small figure stands infront of it with a  tray fill with cup of green tea on her hands .

"Ahhhh , thank you for the green tea Shinobu ." Shinobu hum and placed the tray on the table as she sits down with a veins popping on her head .

"Haru , you seems like to get injected by my poison . I should make you my experiments for it" Shinobu said as a dark aura continue glowing . Haru went pale. 

"Oh and i have made a new poison , would you help me experience it ?" Haru look at Mahiro and shook his head in disagree but then suddenly a hand pull Haru's cloth and drag him out the room . I sigh .

'I hope they will be okay ' Mahiru thought as she stands up , stepping her feet to outside the estate and a black crow with a small butterfly necklace . It land on her right hand. 

"MAHIRU-SAMA , COME TO OYAKATA-SAMA ESTATE NOW.  I'LL REPEAT . COME TO OYAKATA-SAMA ESTATE NOW" it spoke . She pat his head as it flew away . She start to speed .

TIMESKIP

Mahiru arrived infront of Oyakata sama estate . She take her step to Oyakata' backyard.

As soon she arrived , she bow , Bow down .

" Oyakata-sama , forgive me for the delay " she  said . "No need to bow ." He said " Please go to Naraku Village many people been killed there . I want you to investigate it , can you ?" He added .

"Certainly , oyakata-sama"

AUTHOR NOTY

I KNOW ITS SHORT 😢 BUT I TRIED MY BEST .