3

●●●

"Minna , i'm....home..." causing of energy low , Mahiru drag her body to walk through her home gate .

The door slides open , that reveal a girl with a butterfly pin on her bun . Her cheek  creat a pout . I walk to her as she crossed her hands .

"How could you left me with that filthy demon , nee-sama !" She look at her with her tired eyes as she tried to creat a smile but failed as it turn to grin that make Shinobu sulk even more. 

"I am sorry for leaving you alone " My hand reach to Shinobu's head . She look at me and my demon slayer uniform . She nod .

"Nee-sama" she called  , " Can i become a demon slayer . " Mahiru feets almost faint after hearing the word , it suprise her , her eyes automatically widen . Shinobu look at her with her shinny hoppy eyes .

Mahiru bit her lip befire answer . "Ń-Sure...."

That answer make Shinobu excited , jumping around like a child . The conversation got interrupt by Haru who had many cuts on his body.

"What happen here , Shinobu?" Mahiru ask . " i was training and i had no one to train with so i use him as a *cough* " Mahiru let out a dissapointment sound and put her palm to her mouth to cover it. 

" why would you do that to your big brother ?" Mahiru ask and run to Haru and scan all Haru's injury.  " Oh and i already apologise to him , right ? Haru?" Shinobu smile well seeing a venom aura spreading . Haru nod his eyes in fear .

"Then its good " Mahiru said and stop scanning to glance at the front gate . Shinobu's smile dissappear and changed as she continue to watch Mahiru .

"Nee-san ?"Mahiru hummed . "Whats wrong are you sick?" Mahiru shook her head and curl her lips before saying . " i felt like something going to happen " Mahiru stand still and finally make a move . " let us help Kanae " She said while Shinobu and Haru dash to inside and come back .

Haru wore a black neck turtle and a white leggings as Shinobu wore Mahiru Demon slayer uniform .

"Let us go"

"Yes"

●●●

After some runnings. They arrived and saw Kanae laying on the floor with her own blood everywhere . They stood there in horror . Mahiru drag her feets to run as she fall to the ground .

'Who will be taking care of Kanao ?' Mahiru thought as she closed her eyes .

●●●

KANAE'S POV .

Nee san , i am sorry .

I look over Mahiru-neesan as she fell down and faint . I couldn't do anything on this situation. I heard Shinobu and Haru shout . "Mahiru neesama !!! Kanae san / Kanae neesama !!!" They chorus as they run into different direction .
I smile .

NO ONE'S POV

Mahiru body got lift and put next to Kanae . " Shinobu , i actuallt have my last wish." Kanae muttered then eyed-smile.  "Nee san , dont say that please , Nothing going to happen nee san" Shinobu cried .

" my wish , i want you to not enter the demon slayer and tell Mahiru-nee san to stop being hashira too" Kanae ignored.  A cold but yet warm hand touch Shinobu cheek as Shinobu support the hand using her own hand.  A tears drop out from Kanae's eyes as she slowly place a soft kiss onto Mahiru and Shinobu forehead . A minute past and Kanae's breath has reach the limits with that Shinobu breath in and shout .

"I WILL KILL YOU !!!"