Chapter 7: Kidnapped

Nightshade had told Fusion his dream when they had gotten to the train station. Fusion looked at him confused “did you know who the shadows were?” Nightshade tensed up “no I don't know who they were” Nightshade bit his lip as the train pulled in. After sitting down the train car was quiet with only Fusion and Nightshade sitting together. “I will be surprised if The Clover Bar is still there”

"You mean that seedy bar where most of the airship pilots hang out at?" Fusion raised an eyebrow.

Nightshade nodded smirking at fusions remark. "Yea I helped build it back before canterlot became all hoity-toity." He laughed. "I remember when I took the entire air Fleet for drinks. Before my banishment."

Fusion looked puzzled. "Air fleet you must be old" Fusion chuckled. "They haven't been called that for 400 years. They are called the Fly Force now".

Nightshade shrugged "same thing" watching the landscape go by. It had changed so much since he had last seen it. The once forests and plains that were barren of pony life now contained cities and small towns sprawling and evergrowing.

Nightshade had made a mental note to catch up on his 'homework' of learning about modern times. "I wonder if Lucky had kids" Nightshade mumbled as they pulled into the canterlot station. Despite how canterlot had changed Nightshade navigated it easily to luckys. Fusion looked uneasy due to the bar being on the side of the canterlot that wasn't entirely friendly towards the guards.

"The Lucky Clover. My home away from home" he walked in and looked around giving a small whistle of amazement. "This place hasn't changed in all this time?" Gaining several looks and glares from the hoodlums seated throughout the bar. Fusion looked uneasy ready for a fight.

"We should be careful Night we don't know what these ponies are capable of" Fusion whispered to Nightshade.
Nightshade let out a smug grin letting out a hefty laugh he sat down at the bar several ponies glaring at the two.

Nightshade looked at one of the bartender looking at Nightshade.
"Two Whiskeys" looking at Fusion then around the bar. It looked like a normal bar but various family Knickknacks ass well as a statch with some performer bots Nightshade had built for the bar eons ago. Nightshade smiled looking at the bots as his and fusions drink arrived.

"Nightshade you are being quiet. Is everything ok?." Taking a sip of his drink his face contorting slightly.
Nightshade picked up his drink and knocked it back in one gulp catching a surprising look at the Bartender who stopped cleaning the bartop.

"Another please?" The barkeep refilled the drink as nightshade nodded and tapped on the bartop twice making several ponies jump. "How about some music folks?" He looked as patrons began to stand frustrated slowly encircling him.

"Who are you to think you can come in here like you own the place" A ponies dressed in a black suit with clover sewn into the breast pocket.

Nightshade eyed the pony before standing himself. "Because..." He double-tapped the bar again as clanking and clicking could be heard. "I helped build the place" slowly the bots on stage began playing Irish pup music as nightshade looked at the surprised well-dressed pony.

The well-dressed pony looked impressed and smiled. "I think the don would love a word with you and your little Boyfriend here." He shot a glare at fusion who was overwelmed.
"The Don? Really I'm supposed to believe you're a mafia pony? " Nightshade smirked as fusion Nudged him as a click of a pistol was heard.

"Oh, you'll meet with him. Or pretty boy her gets a bullet" the pony smirked as another pony held a gun to fusions head. Nightshades' smile faltered. "You're very lucky today... If I wast on parole you would regret that decision." Nightshade downed his second drink. "Now lead the way"
Fusion and Nightshade were guided to a car behind the bar and were forced in. As they drove off all fusion could think was. "Who have i gotten myself involved with?" As the car drove farther into the shady part of canterlot.