Chapter 20

Liam's POV

We were in bed together. Not sleeping in bed together but just sleeping in bed together.

We were both exhausted from the long drive and then swimming in the ocean. Atleast I was exhausted. But I can't sleep.

Caleb is right there. A few inches away on his side of the bed while I slept on mine. I could feel his body heat, hear his heartbeat, smell his amazing scent and I could almost touch him.

Touch him! You know you want to. Hades exclaimed.

Isn't it too soon? I asked as I peaked behind me at Caleb.

Does it feel too soon? He asked and I shook my head.

It feels overdue. I said softly as I heard Caleb shuffle before he pressed up against me.

I sighed as I bit my lip and held my breath for him to say something.

"I'm scared." He said softly.

"Really? You are? " I asked as I turned around to face him.

He nodded as we gazed at each other.

"I'm fucking terrified." I confessed and he laughed softly.

I started laughing too as we moved as one and I slid my arms around him and up his shirt as he led my waist.

"Caleb there's so much we need to talk about. My depression, everything that happened afterwards. You, Daniaal, we're different people now-" I stopped short when he laid an index finger against my lips.

"Does it feel too soon? Like there's so much keeping us apart?"

I shrugged.

"It feels like there's so much that's happened and we're changed but, but we're still the same. I was yours the day I was born and I've loved you before I knew what love was. And even when I thought that I was somebody else's, in my mind there was never anyone else. If only I'd have looked a little deeper into myself and realise that no matter what, there'll never be anyone but you for me. Liam I'm in love with you. There has never been a day that I stopped loving you." He said as tears started pouring out of his eyes.

My vision blurred at his words.

"Caleb I'm crazy about you. Spending all those years apart from you killed me more than anything ever could. I love you, I'm in love with you."

I gasped as he kissed me. I sighed as he climbed on top of me and I continued kissing him.

I pulled back and placed soft butterfly kisses all over his face..

"I want to make love to you." I whispered and groaned as his scent thickened with lust before his eyes glowed a dull yellow.

"Make love to me." He said as he fell to the bed and pulled me on top of him.

"I want you to know, Daniaal has never made love to me. He wasn't a top." He said as he reached down and pulled his shirt over his head.

"Thank fuck. That asshole didn't get all of you." I said with a laugh before I bit my lip as I eyed his delicious dark chest.

All of a sudden as if a dam broke we flung ourselves at each other. He ripped my shirt off as I tore his boxers.

He mouthed along my neck as we tried to rip the rest of our clothes off.

"Caleb fuck-" I gasped as his fangs lengthened and he scraped them where my mating mark would go.

"I can't wait baby. I wanna fuck you you so bad. Making love will have to wait." He said before he roughly pressed his lips against mine.