Please??!

Chaos had a smaller plan on how to catch Percy, or Crimson, as he was meant to call him around his commander.  That's because six of them know his true identity well and... he had another plan for that.  

Percy was still playing dumb and pretending he doesn't know about Chaos's commanders behind him.  Percy spoke. 

"Oh yes! I heard about that, you got a boy and girl as your two new commanders, right?"  He was going to stop playing dumb any second. And he smirked, with his hood still up, which he hasn't taken down, because he can't do it around the commanders.  Chaos was unaware of Percy knowing about his commander's presence here, and he smirked too. 

"Yes, a boy and a girl. They've got quite strong auras," he told him.  Percy smirked more. And spoke the words that shocked Chaos. 

"Yes, I think I can tell it myself, right now." He crossed his arms over his chest.  Chaos blinked a few times and tried to say something. How did he find out they were there? 

 "You know Chaos, I would have never thought you would ever stab someone in the back," Percy said, amusement clear in his voice.  The commanders that were still hiding, were just as shocked as Chaos. How did he know they were there?  The commanders that were still hiding, were just as shocked as Chaos. How did he know they were there?  Unknown to Percy, Chaos made their cloaks that they were meant to hide their scent and storm auras...  

Chaos mentally groaned. I forgot it was Perseus we're dealing with! The one that has trained to be hidden and not to be found for the last 400 years!  Chaos was awestruck now. He was still going to ask Percy how he knew, though.

Chaos composed himself.

 "How did you know, Crimson?" he asked. He was quite curious as to how Percy knew. The fact that Chaos called him Crimson, just confirmed the statement even more.  Chaos barely ever calls him that, unless someone that doesn't know he was Percy, was somewhere near them.  Percy tilted his head to one side. 

"The two new ones, do indeed have a strong aura, plus... there are six other stronger ones too," he answered.  Chaos sighed,

 "I should have known, you always sense my aura when I'm around, no wonder you could sense theirs. Even if they have hidden it with magic," he said.  Percy was a bit surprised but then smiled proudly at his senses. He always went along with his gut nowadays.  Chaos then groaned. 

"Well, at least we had a plan!" He was being optimistic.  The realization hit Percy, and he face-palmed.

"Chaos... please tell me that was not the plan you told me about 200 years ago."  He hoped it wasn't, because he would be very disappointed in the creator of the universe.  Chaos chuckled.

 "Fortunately it wasn't." He then smirked.  Percy signed a sigh of relief. 

"Good, I want to have some fun." He then smirked again. Chaos chuckled, at Percy. 

"Well anyway, I will have a meeting tomorrow on my planet. And I would like it if you attended," he said hopefully.  

"What for?" asked Percy. He was kind of confused.  Chaos never invited him anywhere before. He knew this was a trick, but he wanted to see what Chaos came up with this time.  

"You'll see. The meeting's at my palace in the meeting room, it will be at 7 am. Hope you come," Chaos said. He then waited for Percy to answer.  Percy thought about it. 

"We'll see, then," he said and bowed. "Goodbye, for now, Lord Chaos."  He then runs off to the nearest shadow, which happened to be a shadow falling over a building next to them.  Percy shadow traveled to his current campsite, which happened to be on Triblor.