Campers come

This is 7 years after Hurricane left.

Third POV

Two kids running for their lives as the hellhounds quickly chase after them.

 "C'mon, Rebecca you could do it!" The older one encouraged. She could tell the little one is tiring out. Suddenly, the little one tripped over and broke free from the older ones grasp. Horrified, the older one try to pick her up. But it was too late. The hellhounds got to the little one. 

" No! Rebecca!" She cried out. She stood there sobbing as the hellhounds closed in. There is no point in running when her little sister was so close to death.  Suddenly an arrow shot right through one of the hellhounds heart. The hellhounds quickly trying to find who shot their kind. A young man sat on top of the tree. A mask over his face covering one eye leaving another eye visible. His aquamarine hair swept back as he swung his feet back and forth. Back and forth.

" Damn, I was late." A deep voice spoke as he looked at the dying young girl. 

" You know. I hate how you doggies like to hurt little girls. So now I'm going to kill you." He said jumping down from the tree. He grabbed a dagger out of nowhere and quickly he slashed one of the hellhounds.  The hellhounds ran forward trying to kill the man. But they were no much for him. He swiftly dodged from the right and the left. Easily get away with the attack.

" Jeez, it starting to get boring~." He complained as he grabbed out his bow. The girl was shocked. How can he be so casual with those dangerous hellhounds? 

Ping!

Ping!

 Ping!

The sound of arrows rang in the air. All the hellhounds all dead. Satisfied, he looked over at the corpse. Being out of a trance, the older sister ran for her. 

" Please don't leave me, Rebecca!" She cried out. She had failed her. Her little sister is now going to die. She could hear the man sigh.  He scooted the older one over and muttered some words in ancient greek.  The young girl gasped and sat up.  The older one hugged Rebecca.  She turned toward me and said

"Thank you."  The man just smiled.  

"Well, we should get you to camp."  She looked at me questioningly. 

"It's a camp for special people.  Like who has dyslexia and ADHD."  The girls looked embarrassed.  

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Taken together, it's almost a sure sign. The letters float off the page when you read, right? That's because your mind is hardwired for ancient Greek. And the ADHD—you're impulsive, can't sit still in the classroom. That's your battlefield reflexes. In a real fight, they'd keep you alive. As for the attention problems, that's because you see too much, guys, not too little. Your senses are better than regular mortals. Of course, the teachers want you medicated. Most of them are monsters. They don't want you seeing them for what they are."

"You sound like ... you went through the same thing?"

"Most of the kids here did. If you weren't like us, you couldn't have survived the Hellhounds, much less the ambrosia and nectar."

"Ambrosia and nectar."

"The food and drink I was giving you to make you guys better. That stuff would've killed a normal kid. It would've turned your blood to fire and your bones to sand and you'd be dead. Face it. You're a half-blood."

A half-blood.

I was reeling with so many questions I didn't know where to start.  He grabbed mine and Rebeccas arm and we flashed to camp.

The trio walked up to the hill.

" What if I want to see you again Pham?" She asked. Phantom just looked at her. The mask blocked the smile on his face.

"Well, we just got to see." He said before disappearing. Disappointed Rebecca and her sister walked forward to her new home. New family. A young girl and a person with a horse body come up to her.  

" Where is he!?" The girl demanded. Confused, she tilted her head before realizing what she was saying. 

"Gone," Ashley replied before taking a good look at the person. She looks a replica of her but older and has gray eyes. Suddenly, the girl's eye widens before settling. 

"We lost him again." She huffed. Chiron just sighed. 

"Well, we have a new demigod. Who are your parents" Chiron mused? 

"I don-." She was interrupted by the symbol on top of their heads. An owl. Athena.

" What is your name?" The girl asked politely. 

"Ashley Collins.  This is my little sister Rebecca." She replied shyly.  

"Ashley and Rebecca Collins, daughters of Athena, goddess of Wisdom." She announced to the crowd which Ashley didn't notice.  

"Who are you miss," Annabeth asked shyly. The girl just smiled at her. 

" Annabeth, Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena," Annabeth told her.

"Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly."
― Langston Hughes