Tony

Nobody knows what life holds for everyone. So nobody told Tony it was gonna be so hard.

Tony was 11 when his happy life came to an end. He was alone at home when the phone rang and he was told his parents died in a car accident.

After that for a while he felt nothing. Everything was a buzzing noise. No one could take him out of the numbness inside his head.

And then the hell started.

Howard and Maria Stark had no alive relatives so Tony was made to live in a foster home.

In the beginning it wasn't that bad. He had a roof over his head and a hot meal. He tried to make some friends too but nothing much he soon realized that children there weren't very friendly.

He found out the reason really quick.

It had been a couple of months that he lived there and he was assigned to help in the kitchen. He himself knew how to cook pretty good. But his partner didn't. When he accidentally burned the food he ran away and left Tony alone to deal with it.

Ms Smith had found him there trying to save whatever he could. She had ordered him to lock the door and then take off his shirt and turn looking at the wall.

The first hit came unexpectedly and he let out a whimper. The beating continued for a while and by the end his back was red and sore and bleeding. He was left there alone again trying to put himself together. That's how he came out of the numbness...

The time passed quickly and before he knew it it was his 16th birthday. He had got used to the abuse and even though he was very thin he was quite muscular from the heavy work.

That day he finally got fed up and packed his stuff. He waited till night and ran away.

While living in the streets Tony realized how important is to be able to take a warm bath and have an even cold meal a day. Fast though he found a quiet safe corner that no one knew about and make it his.

He also found a place to work and make some money. He made a deal with his boss to give him less money in return for a meal and a shower. He learned how to survive out there in the winter and take care of himself. Sometimes he felt despaired but when he remembered his life in the foster he was grateful for his little corner.

After about a year he managed to make enough money to rent a really small studio apartment. His housekeeper is very understanding and never push him to pay at time he always says whenever Tony can. The man also bought him a laptop and helped him sign up for online courses so he can go to college. Tony owes everything he has to this guy.

His life has started to settle. The mornings he works in a repair shop as a mechanic the afternoons he works in a cafe and he attends high school courses online whenever he finds time so he'll be able to get a scholarship for college because there's no way he can pay anything.

All in all he's gone through a lot but never loses hope for a better future...

_____________________________________________
So that's the first chapter. A short description of Tony's life till now. I don't know how can anyone likes it when I personally don't but I hope it's not that bad. I am thinking about making a update schedule because if I don't there's no chance of me updating ever.
Anyway I'll let you know
xoxo
-E