Chapter 6

"Stevie? No matter how hard you think about it if you don't try to talk to the guy nothing's gonna change!" Bucky sighs as gets in the room to find the blond staring at the wall with those puppy eyes.

"I don't understand what you're talking about. " Steve says quietly a desperate attempt to avoid the topic.

"Come on punk it's been like two weeks since that lunch date and you've done nothing but glare at this wall! Go find him! Do something!"

"I... I don't know what to say to him. And what if he doesn't want to see me? What do I do then? "

"I doubt it but if he doesn't want to see you you should respect his decision. Anyway you'll never know if you don't talk to him.  It's 7 PM go to that cafe he works at and find him I'll tell everyone something came up. "

"Ugh fine but I'm only doing this to get you off my head. "

"Sure thing"

   ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

So that's how Steve finds himself two weeks after his lunch with Tony in front of the cafe's door trying to stay calm. He hasn't stopped thinking about the short brunet the whole time and he can't help his nervousness.

He gets in and heads to the counter. There stands a redhead teen girl making coffee for a guy. He looks around but there's no sign of Tony. Just before he gives up and storm out the girl turns to him.

"How can I help you?"

"Eh... Ugh... I actually... Em IwaslookingforTony" he says without taking a breath.

The redhead glares at him apparently unimpressed " You look like you peed yourself. Calm down."

Steve doesn't know how to response to this so he just nods.

"So you're looking for Tony huh? " She continues " He's actually not here at the moment he called sick this morning but I have to tell you... If you ever do anything to hurt him I'll make sure you're dead within an hour "

Something in her eyes makes him believe that she isn't joking so he nods and answers sincere " I have no intention to do anything to hurt him. If I end up hurting him though I'll be the first to kill myself "

She nods in approval " I was planning on going by to make sure he's alright but in this case I think I can depend on you ? "

"Yeah of course I'll go check on him. Did he mention if it's something serious? "

"No. You know Tony...he never admits that  he needs help"

"Yes. Okay then it was nice to meet you I'm Steve by the way. I'm gonna leave now. "

"I hope I won't regret it but it was nice to meet you too. Natasha. "

"Okay bye Natasha! "

Steve doesn't let his worrisome show until he's out of the place and can't feel Natasha's intense eyes on him. What if Tony isn't alright? What if he needs medical care?

He runs down the street all the way to Tony's apartment and knocks on his door.

_____________________________________________
This was a filler next chapter is going to be better.
Thanks for reading.
Tpwk
-E