process

Tribute to Kobe bryant and his daugther.

May the both rest in peace.

Author's Note: So it's getting harder to update my stories because I basketball pratice.But anyway hope you enjoy this.

Try me I dare you. I one of the fastest reciviers. You think any Cornerback can guard me.What joke. I run past you deep go up and catch the ball. I'm a track and football star.  I won every track meet aganist almost every college. I go to the gym and work lift about 150 pounds a day. I am 6'3 and weigh 220 pounds of per muscle and a wide reciver at Alabama. My dad is black and my mom is white. I'm from Philadelphia 19 year's old turning 20 this september my name is Dwayne Ham. I had heisman level stats 2,301 yards and 20 touchdowns. We won the championship. 

The Date is 2/12/15.

 My best friend Maxwell are driving to the combine from Alambama. Maxwell lost his dad when he was 10. He also lightskin and has a alot of waves I have a blue colored high top fade. Anyway the combine starts in two days. Aiden wants to stay at Alabama for two more years. Meanwhile I'm looking to get drafted.  So I get ready for the draft combine in Indapolis.  Since I live in Alabama it was a two day draft. I went the hotel were all the nfl prospects get ready for the combine. I woke up excatly 8:00 in the morning. Than got ready at the combine.I got my clothles on.The bus leaves at 9:00. Once I finish changing I brush my teeth and ate breakfast. I ate eggs than left at 9am. We had a team meeting before the combine begins.

First I run the 40 yard dash. I wait 10 minutes for my turn. Go on the field. I get ready to sprint at my full speed. I than run faster than I every thought I could. When I finish and checked my number. I was so fucking suprised. I ran a 4.23 the fastest anybody every did.Next I waited to the vertical jump. When my vertical jump started. I jumped used my wingspan to touch the 50 inch mark. If I  reach it I will have the highest vertical in the combine and in the NFL. I touch the 50 inch mark having the highest  jump combine ever. 

4 hours later.

I had a monster combine scouts now begging to get beast mode of self. Nobody and I say conerback will beat. Cornerbacks skill are all ass.

At Luke perspective.

If you don't know who I am I'm a 40 year old billionaire. See I'm the owner of  a bank I created called Johnson Banking and a enterpuer creating and selling cars. I created car called Hypno. There two types of Hypno cars one that only poor peasants can afford.But than the ones the rich people like  me can afford. They both have alot of differences. But the thing is that I make money. I am a white male adult who's living the American dream. So anyway me and my friend Joey are in my mansion having a beer togther and smoking cigars. 

Joey owns a clothing and shoe making company that is partners with nike and under armor. When a basketball player wants to make a shoe he gets liscenes by Nike and than the people in Joey's company makes the shoe than when somebody buys it the player gets 50 percent and both nike and under armor get the rest. Or he makes clothles and merch for people and sales them. 

In my privatly owned bar at my house we are having a good time sittting and  talking.

"Hey man,I say.

"What's up,Joey replies.

"I'm think of buying a National Football League Team."

"You know what Luke your bullshtting me."

"Look what to team do you want to buy,he asked.

"Look I'm from Cleveland so you now I'm a fucking Clevland Browns fan and there owner giving up the team so if I buy it I can make more and more money by making better team."