hi

Recoome: "Took you long enough."

Yes. We're doing this again. And I have, knowledge this time! A little. But it's just enough.

Ginyu: "alright men. The first mission is..."

... You obviously have no idea what you're going to do. I'm getting this out because I said I would do this again.

Ginyu: "so the gays still have more reads huh?"

Yes but that story is coming to an end.  I'm running out of ideas so I may end it after the chapter I'm working on or write one more. But yeah we got reads for days!

Ginyu: "isn't that nice" 😒🙄

Recoome: "Well aren't you gonna get started?"

I have no ideas yet and I'm stressed. Like every teen in high school.

Recoome: "Then what's the point of this?"

Idk.

Ginyu: "where the hell are the others?"

Don't ask me. So yeah no one cares about this or anything I do. So yay. Request anything.

Recoome: "NO LEMON THOUGH! Those things are just weird."

Not all of them but I see your point.

Ginyu: "alright readers I'm gonna give you a lesson so don't leave yet! Good. Everyone deserves to have a chance of having talent. And the most important thing to know is to pose."

Please stop.

Ginyu: "So get up from your bed, chair, seat where ever the hell you are and strike a pose. Now, you can't just do any pose you need spirit. Ginyu spirit. Now deep inside you must bring out you're all for your pose. Yell your name with pride and pose!" *poses*

Imagine doing this at school. Not that it would matter crazy stuff happens there. Anyway, I'm getting off-topic again.

Recoome: "Why are you so tiny?"

Why are you so tall?

Ginyu: "Did they do it? Their pose?"

Probably not. Anyway, I'm done go do whatever, eat some chips, watch a tik tok (if you're into that🙄) sleep, etc. Send in request I have nothing to do.